What do you think of all the gay Sora and Riku pictures?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Yuffierulestheworld32, Mar 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Niyu-chan Merlin's Housekeeper

Well... I love SoRiku and AkuRoku, but I don't mind SoKairi either. I'm not much on Soxas and KairixNamine. I kinda see it as masturbating sorta.

Oh, and there's nothing wrong with homosexual couples. It's not horrid, Japan has a lot of games like that. <-- Reads Yaoi, sorry!

2. Yuffierulestheworld32 Destiny Islands Resident

People, will you please stop this thread before Yaoi fans attack me???

3. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

What I hate is the way that at the end of KH2 when Sora's helping Riku, alot of people say that Sora's gay for that. I'm against all gay couples, they're not gay in the game and we have no right to make them gay.

4. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Ok, I say to the fans "Keep the Yaoi and Yuri to themselves" and don't say anything about it! Remember kiddos, ignorance is bliss.

5. DestinyxKairi Merlin's Housekeeper

Yuri and Yaoi = Good *two thumbs up*

I won't attack you :rolleyes:

6. Auxra Destiny Islands Resident

Extremely predictable.
    I mean, really i didn't know much about yaoi before i really got into Kingdom Hearts, but i did find out around that time, when i got introduced to such manga's like "Gravitation" because of my friends back then. [fooled me badly since i saw that it was rated "T" before]

Ever since then, just seeing the first 20 (?) minutes of playing the game again, or at least the paopu scene between Riku and Sora just made this so predictable. =P
    Really, I'm neither into Yaoi
    (ok, mabye a bit) nor against it. If i do happen to see it in deviant art, I'll most likely just praise the art more itself than the whole sign itself. XD

7. Reoy Hollow Bastion Committee

i love yaoi but whats yuri? i think sometimes rikuxsora is kinda cute

8. Laurence_Fox Chaser

I don't really look at SoraxRiku AkuRoku etc. Being the fact that Sora, Riku and Roxas are minors. -sweatdrop- But as far as pairings go, I'm guilty for liking the Organization XIII pairings. A lot of it is drawn/written rather well and that's what I see it as is works of art.

As for all you flamers, if you don't like it, don't look at it. It's that simple. No need to whine about it like it's shoved onto you.

The weirdest pairing I support is Xehanort's HeartlessxXehanort. I know technically it's the same person and wouldn't likely happen. That children, is what we call a crack!pairing. xD My favorite pairings XemnasxSaix, XaldinxXigbar, and VexenxRepliku.

-erects blast chamber around himself-

9. celeborn81 Destiny Islands Resident

Akuroku: I think it's cute, as long as it's not too overdone and overtly sexual. (Seeing as their relationship, either way you look at it, is rather tragic.)

SoraxRiku: Sorry, just don't see that happening.:o Can't picture those two as a couple.

SoraxRoxas: Now this is where I draw the line. -_- I mean seriously, I've heard of narcissism, but who actually has the hots for themselves?

NaminexKairi: Same thing as SoraxRoxas. Don't really see them interact with each other as much, so I draw up a blank more than any emotion when I see this.

I'm not a big yaoi fan myself (hard to get past certain things you parents teach you :rolleyes:), but I don't mind it. As long as it's not completely out of the blue and done for the hell of it, it's all right. As a matter of fact, I don't like it when that's done for hetero pairings either. But I have to say, I have seen some really nice yaoi.

And to person above:

Yaoi=boys
    Yuri=girls

10. Love Kingdom Keeper

In a world where the sunset casts slender shadows
  11. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

I bet if they did fall off and Sora would say "God Riku get you're pants back on." and he says "I would but this belt sucks." and Sora says I ain't holding cause I ain't gay." "I ain't gay either cause Kairi likes me." Then they fight and they find the door to light. lol but seriously they are not gay.

12. Sora-Riku Destiny Islands Resident

I think it is i little well forward sometimes in da game but soraXroxas is wierd coz there like the same person XDD

13. xoxoroxasxoxo Twilight Town Denizen

its kinda nasty actually that there are more soraxriku pics than thenumber of pics based on the original game.... i swear that one day fangirls are gonna rule the world O.o

14. Gwen Farewell.

OMG YAOI @________@
    Meh, I like Soriku and ESPECIALLY AkuRoku, and I respect those who don't and refrain from talking about it around them.

However, I can't STAND pairings that make no sense.

Like some of the Organization pairings...

Things like XigDem and LuXig... and AkuDemy. I mean, pairings like that make NO sense to me whatsoever.

I mean... they never even TALK in the games!
    (Excluding final mix scenes...)

But other than that, I like Yaoi. Just not Canon pairings.

15. myoblivion King's Apprentice

I know how you feel.
    When ever I go look for Kingdom Hearts avatars or pictures there's tones of SoraxRiku and AxelxRoxas -.- It bothers me and I scroll as fast as I can!!!
    I mean the real plot is SoraxKairi and RoxasxNamine! I have been hearing AxelxLarxene but I dotn think its true

16. JapAnimeFanatic Twilight Town Denizen

whats the deal anyway? i guess people like to make fun of kingdom hearts or something, it really bothers me though

17. Yuffierulestheworld32 Destiny Islands Resident

Please don't make me write another long comment, guys. You know you hate reading 'em. But you've given me no choice.
    People are holding this whole thing against me. Other peoples' opinions are not my fault, alright? And for those people who say I am not respecting other people's opinions, and they yell at me for not being a Yaoi/Yuri fan, then they're not respecting my opinion, are they?
    People, I am truly flattered that this is one of the most popular threads in the Kingdom Hearts section...really. But...you know...it's kinda filled with hate comments towards me and other people responding. And you really shouldn't indulge in my personal disturbances. This was just to make me feel better, that's all.
    As I said before, Yaoi fans (well, most of them, anyway) are NOT gay...I repeat, NOT gay. So just quit it. We're all entitled to opinions. I just hope that most of your opinions are not about me being a big, fat jerk who has nothing better to do than sit at home typing about Kingdom Hearts Yaoi on the internet. AND PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE THIS MESSAGE, AS PEOPLE DID THE LAST ONE. I KNOW IT'S LONG BUT YOU CAN'T AVOID IT. MWA HA HA HA.
    P.S. Thanks, KairiXDestiny for not attacking me. lol

Um...yeah, it's me again. (I know what your thinking: Darn, it's that person who started this whole thing and makes really long comments!) But not this time. This is sort of an apology letter for all those Yaoi/Yuri fans that now have hurt feelings. Or people who are just bored, I don't know. But I am going to give you a link that *excuse my not-so-happy face* will lead you into a world of Sora and Riku Yaoi. I read it and it's called Mister Pinecone and posted on a website called Fan Fiction.
    Here's the link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3313810/1/
    P.S. Don't be fooled by the beginning. By Chapter 5, you'll understand.
    P.P.S. For non-Yaoi fans, there's a whole category of Kingdom Hearts on Fan Fiction, so you can look at those.
    P.P.P.S. This is a joined comment, so that's why it looks so long.
    P.P.P.P.S. I SERIOUSLY need to stop writing P.S.'s.

18. Pirate2Love Destiny Islands Resident

Oh Please...

I like it, I draw it, for the love of yaoi I drool All over it :D [​IMG]
    *DROOOOOOOOOOOL* ;) and I'm not the only one Who loves it. I went to google and did searches of (SORAxRIKU, RIKUxSORA) (SORAxKAIRI,KAIRIxSORA) and added them up the results:
    (SORAxRIKU, RIKUxSORA)= 36,600
    (SORAxKAIRI, KAIRIxSORA)= 20,180 :p
    and for the proof, go a head think that. As for my case I have my own proof. I like to think of it as little hints of boy love for those who are old (and acsepting) enough to understand. I mean come on do you see how Riku reacts to Sora's simple minded obsession, Hello major envy over the attention Kairi gets. So don't even start the whole "Riku is trying to save Kairi cause he loves her":rolleyes:
    The only reason he does it is to get back at Sora for being simple minded, You know he is, and how does he does he do it? by doing the one thing Sora was so obsessive about, I like think of as Riku basicly going "Haha Sora I beat you, thats what you get for dismissing me." There's so much more like this little peice found at deviantart it states
    read more at:http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/57663155/?qo=18&q=RikuxSora&qh=boost%3Apopular+age_sigma%3A24h+age_scale%3A5
    plus somthing they didn't say was the music. pay attention and you'll notice in sora's dream (opening song) when they first show riku the lines say
    You're giving me too many things
    Lately you're all I need
    You smiled at me and said,

Don't get me wrong I love you
    But does that mean I have to meet your father?
    When we are older you'll understand
    What I meant when I said "No,
    I don't think life is quite that simple"

and that was only KH1 don't even get me started on KH2. want more proof check out Short Evaluation of the Riku and Sora Relationship. at
    http://www.freewebs.com/rikuessays/essays.htm and http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/57663155/?qo=18&q=RikuxSora&qh=boost%3Apopular+age_sigma%3A24h+age_scale%3A5

kh yaoi forever :cool: love ya

19. tasogarehime Destiny Islands Resident

How about next time you decide to post something like this you think about the feelings of other people first?
    You've shown your disrespect for the opinion yaoi fans by posting this. No yaoi fan I know has EVER made a post complaning about Sora/Kairi Fanart, or fanfiction or what ever. Sure, stupid fan brats are going to bash the girl characters but there are just as many het fan brats as yaoi fan brats doing that. What ever you feel about this posting this like this where yaoi fans will see it is seen as an attack by some fans.
    If you really want to rant get a Live Journal.

20. HOSPITAL STAT! i knock tits

What the sh!t...this thread is still alive?!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.