What do you think of all the gay Sora and Riku pictures?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Yuffierulestheworld32, Mar 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jay990 Merlin's Housekeeper

i may be wrong and i dont mean tis to affend ne one by this statement but i tink tat homosexuals usually r the ones who make these and as much as i hate running into them i tink its that if they r a fan of kh then they shuld keep making them, of course i culd be wrong in tat statement, again im just saying wat i think no affending meant

2. cbflanagan Merlin's Housekeeper

I don't really think that's right. I know a lot of people who are big yaoi fans and aren't homosexual and I don't think people should stop making yaoi fan-art and the like if they enjoy making it. I'm fine with yaoi, I just don't like AxelxRoxas that much. I actually really like the idea, but in AxelxRoxas drawings, Axel tends to look really weird and psycotic. I'll admit that he is kind of hard to draw.

Exactly! You rock!

3. Jay990 Merlin's Housekeeper

yah tats prob true like i said before i dont like them but like u said if they enjoy it they shuld keep making them

4. Raxivace Merlin's Housekeeper

The pics don't bother me as much as the fangirls that try to prove that some characters are gay. I'm sorry, but it amazes me how many of these people can so easily misinterperet scenes in the game.

5. DestinyxKairi Merlin's Housekeeper

I love Yaoi, my favorites are Riku and Sora pairings, but I like Kairi and Namine pairings as well, aka Yuri of them.

I believe if someone wants to draw couples, they have all the right to do it. It's only fanart and I'm sure lots love it and lots hate. I love it <3

6. zakurowolf19 Merlin's Housekeeper

What the.....
    Those people are so gross! Okay, so frankly they are allowed to draw whatever they want but e-mailing it all around the world. Thats just sick!

7. [s y n n e ] Twilight Town Denizen

Oh no~~!! gay riku and sora pictures...

where? =p

=p I personally am for Yaoi. =] I support it and I really dun have a problem with it. Its all fan stuff and if you don't like it then you know, don't look at it. I understand its hard to avoid, but don't get so upset. =\ I don't support soraxkairi but I don't go around yelling about it, but you know,

しがたがない!

trans: it can't be helped ^^ and I really dun want to get into a debate about it~ But i do support it because I find them cute together. =D Akuroku Riso RukoSo~ ch'yeah, for the win~ x3

but if yo don't like it, I won't talk about it in fact, when I see funny hatestuff on it, its pretty funny and I'll joke around with it, but I don't parade around saying I like it.

Basically, if you want to talk about it, then sure,let's talk about it, if you don't ok I won't =] simple, yeah? =D

8. *dancewaterdance* King's Apprentice

I completely disagree with all the Yaoi going on. I think that maybe SoraxKairi and RoxasxNamine is good. And yes, people can draw whatever they want, but they don't have to share it with everyone else. I don't like yaoi. Never have, never will.

9. Sanda Kingdom Keeper

The pairings arent gross. The fan art is. ;___;
    But seriously. It is obvious who the parings 'are' but its always fun to create new ones. I usually ship the regular stuff, sora/kairi etc but I can totally see where these people are comming from...People should be allowed to draw/do whatever, imposing it on other people IS wrong though....
    Im sensing a little homophobia? IDK thats just some of the vibes Im getting-
    My fave pairing is MANSAIX xDDD so I suppose Im a bit biased:rolleyes:

10. Enter-The-Unknown Merlin's Housekeeper

It's all about personal preference.

I love my Yaoi but I also don't mind the Het/Yuri and whatnot. KH has interesting character dynamics. It'd be pretty funny if some of the pairings became Canon and the fandom exploded (I'm having flashbacks to the Potter fans and the 6th book). Shipping is fun though, that's why we do it right?

Besides, there's always going to be a bazillion different shippings in EVERY fandom.

Anyways that's my quick 2 cents.

11. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

I know. DeviantART is crawling with that.
    'Scuse me while I puke.
    I'm sorry, but Sora's not gay. He and Riku are friends. Sora and Kairi are more than that.
    Did Sora hug Riku at TWTNW? No. Did he say to Riku, "You were great Riku." No.
    Yet he did do both of those things to Kairi.

That is all. xD

12. Yuffierulestheworld32 Destiny Islands Resident

I agree! You're just watching a Kingdom Hearts on Youtube, and in the remarks always someone has to say "I wish Sora would sleep with me" or "Riku is sooooooooooooooooooooooo hot!!!" and people will agree, and I feel so uncomfortable because I'd never even THINK of doing something like that...

Okay, I don't deny you this fact. I have gathered some..."info" I guess...and I must say ever since I started Kingdom Hearts II (gosh, they make so many edgy moments for me...) I've thought that Axel is gay and..."loves" I guess...Roxas. (Sorry how long this comment is, I'm just so totally uncomfortable about admitting this.)
    It is a little scary how he follows Roxas around, and I am TOTALLY creeped out by it. *Breathes in deeply* And that other part when Sora is dragging the harmed Riku so he doesn't have to walk. I've always thought that you usually drag people by holding up their back, but...Sora grabbed Riku's pants!!! *Types really fast to get over with it*
    And crying when he meets Riku is a little much...I mean, I know he hasn't seen Riku for a long time, and I don't want to seem like a heartless jerk (please don't hold this comment against me) but...I just felt...uncomfortable...seeing Sora cry and all...er...I don't really want to continue writing about this moment...
    Anyway, I guess Riky payed up for it with his total boyishness when he said, "Because I'm not a total sap like you!":)

I understand now. Sorry I came a little strong on this subject - and I'm REALLY sorry to all the Yaoi fans who probably want to kill me now. Anyway, I want to point out to all those people who are against Yaoi, it is their opinion or their just having fun, so just because they made a picture doesn't mean their homosexual. They're probably just major fans, or they simply wanted to have a little fun!
    The pictures are just a little hard to avoid and (please do not hold this against me) I'm not really a Yaoi fan. Exactly the opposite, but I mean, c'mon - you've got to respect other people's opinions.
    So, before we start a war over this, you guys can let this thread die. I'm starting to get uncomfortable of the subject anyway... (I know, I'm so weird being uncomfortable with my own thread!)

13. CutieBabeNY Destiny Islands Resident

the gay riku and sora pics are horrible they do both like kairi!

14. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

The only reason Sora was holding Riku's pants was to keep them from falling down. If you look when he's in your party, he uses one hand to keep them up.
    Riku's also a foot taller than Sora.

15. xekushi Gummi Ship Junkie

well basiclly kingdom hearts is a kinda innocent type thing. the people that animate it are people not of our age and their from places that dont quite think the same about these things, so they dont quite see things the same since their older. i personally dont mind touching people but in out day and age anything and i mean anything can be considered gay.
    yaoi donts freak me out so much now and if you havent notived the internet is basiclly all sex.
    but i love this

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation...ts&qh=boost:popular+age_sigma:24h+age_scale:5

by the way theres no nudity in that link

basiclly dont think that way, im sure its hard with how people are brought up and how but i guess is different for everyone

16. Mistynia Merlin's Housekeeper

Well, I do like Roxas and Axel, but I don't like Sora and Riku. As for Naminé and Kairi: I never thought about that actually... Well, I like straight as well as Yaoi pairings...

17. KeyBladeUser Traverse Town Homebody

I really like Riku and Sora, especially Riku as you can see from my avatar as for Axel and Roxas I like them also but mostly Roxas, and I like Kairi more than Namine but I like them both.:)

18. xekushi Gummi Ship Junkie

its just a matter of taste. we live i a world of free expression so relly if you dont like it dont bother complaining cause chances are youll be out numbered

19. WisdomsKey Moogle Assistant

I think it's horrid and mean. Why would someone do that to the best looking characters in the game? It's sick and twisted if you ask me!:mad:

20. Tetra Merlin's Housekeeper

If it was meant for Sora and Riku to be together Kingdom Hearts wouldn't have even come to the states. It's obvious that Sora was meant to have those feelings for Kairi and a strong brotherly bond with Riku. It's like now guys in any series cant have that realtionship without calling them "gay". I mean no disrespect to anyone of the forum but this is how I see it. It's the same thing with Axel and Roxas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.