358/2 Days What do you think Larxene's personality used to be?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by Shikou, Oct 31, 2011.

1. Shikou Kingdom Keeper

I've wondered this for a while. In Chain of Memories she acted like such a b---h which made some hate her and some like her. In the remake you just feel like slapping her sense shes not in 2D anymore. In 358/2 Days she was still acting like shes all that.
    For some reason I think she used to be nice like a girly girl. Because if I remember correctly Saix is not so bossy in Birth By Sleep so this supports my idea. What do you guys think?
    Someone named Elena from Final Fantasy looks like her and is her exact opposite like how Roxas is Sora's exact opposite just like toraseishou on Deviant Art pointed out.

2. Llave Superless Moderator

That would be "shocking" if that's the case...

But that could be true, since Nobodys have memories of their past, she may have had a bad one and "negative feelings" have emerged in her Nobody.

3. Iskandar King of Conquerors

She's just in her rebellious phase.

She's most likely like her real self, since they still retain memories, and try to act like their old selves.

4. Llave Superless Moderator

That could be, but why would she want to imitate the way she used to be? I mean, Axel and Saix act almost completely different compared to their Somebodys.

5. Stella Nox Fleuret Hollow Bastion Committee

I think she would have been a bit more toned down and much less gobby, but she would still have some of her Nobody's traits. Heck, she might be the polar opposite.

6. ShibuyaGato Transformation

I always figured she was only a bit less uptight.

A Nobody's personalities seem to be enhanced with just a bit more of a darker tone.

Take Saix for example. He was a quiet and reserved individual but when he became a Nobody, his personality got a dark overhaul.
    The only Nobody that I don't really see this with is Roxas
    and technically, he isn't even a REAL Nobody (with the matter of Ventus' heart and all)

7. Ventus PSP Aqua Gummi Ship Junkie

I say her personality might have been the same but as others said she's a bit more "darker" for being a nobody. The only difference I think there's between a nobody and their somebody is their appearance and gaining abilities/powers. Not so much on their personality.

I think the reason why Saix is a bit more meaner than his former self is either of Axel replacing him with Roxas or that he just got a bit too carried away of being a nobody with those new powers.

8. kingdom_hearts_loverXX Gummi Ship Junkie

I'd say she'll still be the same, ccompletley forgot she was in 358/2 days I don't even remember besides her being playable in mission mode. But I can agree that I can see her being a bit of a change compared to how Saix attuide is a bit changed.

9. awesomeperson Destiny Islands Resident

i say she probably act the same just mabey she was spoiled or at least a littel nice back then

10. Vientiesis Banned

Pretty much this, likely meaner as a nobody due to not feeling any emotions.

11. flowergothic Twilight Town Denizen

Half the same B---h you're talking about, but half something as well, I don't know where she was during Brith By Sleep, but it would've been helpful if Larxene appeared.

12. Krown King's Apprentice

I think she was half as mean as she is now in the Organization XIII.
    Because like Noct said "That could be, but why would she want to imitate the way she used to be?" and I quote.
    So that could be why she is now mean and/or because something really bad happened when she was a "somebody".
    Just a thought.

13. Terra254 Traverse Town Homebody

The dust bowl of the mid to late thirties
    I don't think her personalty would have changed much,most of the organization members past selves we've seen are like the the ones we saw in Re:Com and KH2.
    Except Zexion who in BBS seemed silent,and in Re:CoM was very hysterical.Lea was smiley and funny,that trait pretty much moved with him into nobody life,he's just quieter.

14. Kaiionel Hollow Bastion Committee

Yes, I was thinking today about how we know nothing about the Somebodies of half the organization. I wonder if their stories will ever be revealed? Since she's number twelve, I doubt she was in the organization for much longer than Roxas was, making her ineligible for BBS. Maybe she joined during the first Kingdom Hearts?

It would certainly help to know more about personalities carrying over from Somebodies to Nobodies. For example, Braig and Xigbar seem like essentially the same person. On the other hand, Isa is a lot more lighthearted than Saix ever was. This could be because Nobodies don't have emotions, but then why is Xigbar's personality so vibrant while talking to Saix is like talking to a wall?

15. pipedownandlisten Destiny Islands Resident

You know what I would like to see? I'd like to see her somebody as a more-Namine-ish character. I dont exactly know why, but for some reason, whenever I watch the scenes with Larxene and Namine, I just think that Larxene is kind of like Namine's older sister. Or am I just plain crazy?

16. fire mage Hollow Bastion Committee

Unless you count Briag who seems to most of his powers like Xigbar. The only one he doesn't really have is opening corridors. So maybe they had powers as well, just not as strong as when they were nobodies.

17. Feenie Finny, Fin of the Feenie Fish

I honestly don't think she could have changed that much, I really can't imagine her being anything but what she is as a nobody.
    Even though there is a possibility, considering certain Somebodies had different personalities from their Nobodies, which I won't rule out.

18. Maka Albarn It's called love

Lol, funny how I mentioned this just a moment ago in another thread, but the Nobodies are like the Altra-Egos, a shadow of the existence of an actual person who's suppose to be there. So if that's the case, then Feenie's probably right. It was rare that Sora had angry outbursts, and Roxas wasn't afraid to show that emotion (given the circumstances he was put into in his time of existence) . Soooo, the previous Larxene could probably be someone like from Mean Girls or something since she's so.... eh heh in CoM and 385/2 Days. I hate running into her because how cruel she is. D:

19. Cloudrunner62 Twilight Town Denizen

You have to remember that Ienzo was a kid in BBS and from the clips I've seen, was turned into a Nobody while still a kid. He probably grew up as one and had to become cold and caluating to prove his worth to the Organization. I'm willing to bet Lea and Isa's story went something like this;

A few years after BBS, when the Organization first released the heartless into Radiant Garden, the FF crew got out, Lea tried to fight the heartless off but was overwhelmed. Isa found Lea and Xemnas was coming towards them. He asked Xemnas for help and Xemnas asked if in return for helping Lea, what he would do to save him and Isa agreed to Join the Organization as the first non-founder member. Xemnas then probably pulled out the Xehanort keyblade which, like Dark Riku's keyblade was only good for unlocking hearts as he had shown with Ventus, and took Isa's heart. Likely without a fight. Xemnas, with Isa's, or rather, Siax's promise fulfilled, then tookthe knocked out Lea's heart and thus number 8, Axel, was born.

If that theory is anywhere near correct, it would explain why Axel and Lea and almost exactly alike in how they act, and why Siax is as different as he is from his former self. As for Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia and Larxene. I get the feeling that wherever Demyx was from, he was found hiding from the heartless when, probably Xigbar, found him and brought him to Xemnas and he preformed the same ceremony. Luxord probably gambled for his heart and lost. I'm not going to speculate on Marluxia and as for Larxene, I'm betting she bad-mouthed Xaldin, whom, (if you recall) was taking over for Xigbar in searching for new members. Larxene likely got nailed and knocked out by him and was taken to Xemnas unconcious and didn't have a say in what happened to her. That might explain why she's so stuck in perma-PMS mode and why she was for betraying the organization.

20. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

There is no way some kid be a Damn Ice Witch like Larxene. I believe she was a good girl, but then I wonder what happened besides she lost her heart...

Yes, she is very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very annoying, but I don't think she just born like that.