What do you think is too young of an age for sex?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Deathsight44, Sep 23, 2008.

1. childofturin Why?

BUT, you still have to be aware of the very real possibility of pregnancy, physical damage, and disease. If someone is too young physically, even if they know all about it, it can be very harmful.

2. Finale Wannabe Nobody

thats why they do sex education when your in junior school...they did here and we are still doing it ._.

3. Finale Wannabe Nobody

meh...in the end people dont listen to the law and do it when they wanna ¬_¬

4. kitty_has_claws246 Traverse Town Homebody

And even do it more because the law says to not do it -.-.
    Anyway, I personally believe in waiting until your married...whenever that would be...

5. Alex C: Kingdom Keeper

6. Snow Princess King's Apprentice

anything under 16 is too young... thats how it should work as far as i know, from experience and from knowing lots and lots and LOTS of teenagers XD

7. Animaniagirl Traverse Town Homebody

what the O.O

Anyway, from 18 and up it is okay, when your 18 you become an adult, your body and mind matures more, and then you are ready.

8. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

What about the people who mature before that? Over here the legal age for sex is 16, seems pretty stupid to set it an age when nobody is mature.

Plus what about the 18 and above year olds that aren't mentall mature, some of my friends are more immature than people I know who are a few years younger than them.

Maturity (both physical and mental) isn't restricted to an age. It isn't as though you wake up when you are 18 and a switch is flicked.

9. TheMagicalMisterMistoffelees Professional Crazy

So, when you hit 18, you begin to become an adult from a child both mentally and physically.

What the hell is puberty.