What do you think is the most perverted anime ever?

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga' started by Chad Thundercucc, Apr 10, 2007.

1. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

Might as well go with it.

Part of my vote goes to Soul Eater, but that's only for the first few episodes. There's also Rosario Vampire, which makes The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya seem tame.

2. Tyrant Valvatorez Gummi Ship Junkie

*sigh* oh well, I want to say the obvious here while I still can, High School of the Dead, its a great anime don't get me wrong, and I love hot girls, but this show just goes WAY over the line. I mean seriously, every single second a chicks boobs need to jiggle in its, its ridiculous!

3. kingdom_hearts_loverXX Gummi Ship Junkie

Uh oh the top of my head I'd say: Girls Bravo.

^ I agree about High School of the Dead - it was just obnoxious - couldn't even finish it, I stopped at like the 5th episode...

4. Luna Lovegood nani panda-kun

The most "perveted" anime that I've seen is Vandread: the Second Stage, but I've seen about 3 episodes of it. It was really... really weird. Strangely not horrible, though.

5. The Twin My, what a strange duet

Hands down, it's Ebichu. It's funny, but honest to Gord I've never seen anything quite like it. Just Youtube it and you'll see what I mean.

6. P Banned

Are we counting out full-scale hentai, and just comparing ecchi stuff? Because hentai would probably take the cake.

7. Elena. Moogle Assistant

I agree with u!!!!!!!!!!
    I would say Rosario Vampire and kiss x sis...

8. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

My vote now has to go to Sekirei. Although it has a great plot, the random nudity got on my nerves.

9. CrownMoksha Decimo

I think Rosario Vampire (Both Seasons) and To-Love-Ru (Both Seasons) are very pervy

10. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

the firs episode of soul eater was kinda pervy with soul LITERALY jumping on top of naked girl

11. demonchick25 Hollow Bastion Committee

let's see...
    FLCL
    He Is My Master

that's all i can think of right now :/ that is, of course, not including any hentai

12. StardustXtreme Chaser

Hmmm perverted wise...

InuYasha - few times of compelte nudity in hot springs or Miroku's habit.
    Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds - Okay before you lot ask me what the hell, why that show, I'll give you an answer, Aki's Duel Runner uniform in the Japanese Version, enough said
    Eiken - Pretty much what other people said, how those backs are intact I'll never know
    Rio: Rainbow Gate - Fairly new anime based on gambling but the main heroine is forced to wear 'sexy' attire and for some strange unknown reason, alittle girl can tell her three sizes from making an L with her hand.
    Rosario + Vampure/Capu2 - Okay, Moka's transformation dequence and Kurumu's skirt, there's an Uncensored version too.
    Kiss x Sis - Well, the girls Ako and Riko do perverted stuff and the other heroines too, read the manga and tell me your answer.
    To Love Ru/Motto - Okay, Rito's engaged to Lala by accidently grabbing her chest, the tail's sensitive for Deviluke girls, glimpses of accidental undressing and the OVAs.
    Green Green & OVA - Enough said from other people who said this.
    Highschool of the Dead - Okay I'll be honest, I didn't watch it for fanservice, i watched Shaun of the Dead and figured this would be something similar.
    Anime name with Onnichan in it - Girl gives her non-blood related brother personal shots, enough said.
    Haruhi Suzumiya - Don't ge tme wrong, it's wacky and funny but Haruhi is oen scary person using blackmail and Mikuru's... assets.
    Please Teacher/Twins - Not mostly perverted but first series was a school student nad teacher marrying and second one is the hero having two girls under his roof, one a relative, the other a stranger but they don't know that, please Teacher OVA and Twins final episode does get some of it.
    Ai Yori Aoshi - This anime isn't all perverted either but 1st episode has undressing scene for bath.
    Yu Yu Hakusho Keiko#s skirt and chest grabbing is only natural for someone who wants attention is bored and badass.
    Outlaw Star - Heroines, enough said
    Koe de Oshigoto! - basically, a 28 year old sister hires her younger 16 year old sister to voice ecchi games as a ero-ge seiyuu means erotic game voice actress.

That's just a few to name.