What do you think death will be like?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Axel's#1fangirl, May 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hummingbird Destiny Islands Resident

I have no idea, to be honest. However, I'd wager it doesn't feel like anything; once our brain doesn't get anymore oxygen and stops functioning, there's technically nothing left of our personality, memories or thoughts. So yeah, I'd say it doesn't feel like anything; maybe you'll be reincarnated, but if that's the case, then I'm 100% there will be nothing left of the person we once were. And either way, there's no point in wondering what happens after our death. If we're reincarnated, then that's fine with me, if we just cease to exist, then that's fine too since once you're gone, you simply won't be able to care about it.

Think too deeply about the subject and I assure you it'll make you paranoid; things like this are simply beyond our understanding.

2. Chad Thundercucc The dharma of valvu; the dream of a clatoris

Death would probably be slow but at the very end it'll seem painless no matter what your death is. And after you die, you would probably live on spiritually.

3. lostheart Merlin's Housekeeper

Death is Death.:satisfied: It'll be what we won't think it will be. We don't know if we have to walk to heaven/hell or if we fly there like Peter Pan. It's the Greatest Mystery.
    And we shouldn't worry about it, 'cause we're gonna croak sometime!:)

4. Sexy Sheva Banned

I hope that when I die, I will be a very old lady :D

I'm not sure what death will be like, but i do hope it is painless, and quick :D

5. Hybrid~Fusion Merlin's Housekeeper

Well, to be sincere, I am afraid of death. But, I also know that we are afraid only of things we don't know. So death might be a good thing. You will have a dream, but you won't awake anymore. And, I believe that everyone here will meet again someday (You might ot recognize me, and I might not recognize you XD) .But we "hate" death because of the pain it might cause on the living.
    When a person that I like dies, I know that there will be no turning back. And when I die, at least one person will think like that. Although I don't like to think about it, I gave my sincere opinion.So, we won't know wha death is until we reach it. So, live your lives well, live every second as if it was the last one. We may be young, but the time is passing. So go outside and live!

6. Dredica SNES was the best.

I like the idea of reincarnation, but I also like the idea of sleeping. I doubt you will become a nobody lol.

I don't want to die old. I want to die like when Riku jumped off a skyscrapper...Me and my freind were talking about dying, when I said, "When I die, I'd like to be able to die then come back to life at any age I want to, and have a non-stop sucide skyscrapper spree..." Then said, "Yeah, me too."

7. Solid Snake Kept you waiting, huh?

I think itll be like wow that sucked

:D

8. naminestwinsister Destiny Islands Resident

i think it just depends on the dying conditions if you were murdered you won't be able to move on until you have revenge if you get run over or some simmilar accident it will be like getting run over forever however if you die naturally its your own choice you either let your soul fade away completely or live another life and hope its a good life thats only my opinion though

9. Dredica SNES was the best.

xD that made me lol :D

10. Daydreamer

What do I think death will be like?

I think death will be the end.
    No spirit to speak of. No new body waiting to be entered.
    Your memories gone, your feelings toward one another lost.
    The only thing you leave behind is your rotting body, and the impact you left upon the people on earth.

11. Leadcat Twilight Town Denizen

I've always thought it will be a lot like sleep personally, so basically nothingness. Kinda scary when you think about it I suppose...

Whatever, like some people have already said, I'll just live my life until then and see what it brings.

12. Misty gimme kiss

I guess I'm someone who's afraid of death, but I always wished that it would just be a nice place where you can continue to see all of the people in your life as you remember them, and live along with them.

13. Near Gummi Ship Junkie

yeah, I agree.

I have an open mind about this, and as one of those people who lives every second like II might die the next, almost constantly think about this. My basic explanation is that everything just ends... but there are so many more things to think of..

Something I'd just like to say; I'm not afraid of death. I don't want to suffer in life, and I don't want anyone else to, either, so I don't deliberatly do stuff that might get me killed.

14. Kairi9020 Traverse Town Homebody

In a house, in a country, on a world. Where else?
    Well, the catholic thing to say is that Death will not be an end, but a new beginning. We get to start our lives with God in his Kingdom.
    Personally, I believe Death will be rather peaceful. Since it is Death there won't be much to worry about. We will be dead after all. I figure that we will meet the ones how have died before us and probably be reunited with our love ones that have passed away. There wouldn't be much to fear because there is nothing left. You're dead, what else is there that is left to do?

15. Gwen Farewell.

I believe once our lives our over, we're done, thats it. We're not gonna go anywhere, we're not going to come back in another body, nothing is going to happen.

There is no heaven or hell, because no matter what you do in life, death is equal.

I'm not afraid of Death. I'm actually very facinated with it, but really, we don't need to worry about such things while we still have life in us.

16. clouddart100 Destiny Islands Resident

For me its the oppisite

I belive that after you die you live again and depending on your past life pre-determines your current life

17. Cia (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧*.✧

I bet death will be as blissful as slaying as many Urukai as you want.

18. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

I believe its just a dream no such thing as hell or heaven, just a dream of being happy and what you want.

19. reptar REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I belive lives are like paper, they are recycled to a new life

20. Bone Doctor Merlin's Housekeeper

I think that when we start out we are somthing inferior like a bug or somthing. And as we keep dying we grow into more intelligent beings until we are human. Then once we die as a human you keep re-incarnating into a human over and over again until you lead a perfect life without mistakes or error.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.