What do you think death will be like?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Axel's#1fangirl, May 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EvilMan_89 Code Master

yea, IMO earth is both heaven AND hell at the same time. i actually believe in karma, you know "wat comes around goes around" crap and "you do good things and good things happen to you"

2. W7F King's Apprentice

EvilMan's thought is interesting, but uh... If THIS is heaven, it kinda makes you wonder what the previous life was like. It must be worse than what this is, I guess. I think death will be a sort of release, a sense of nothing. Now, a painful death (murder, torture, beheading, dismemberment, shot in every spot on yur body, death by bloodletting. . . O.O. Maybe I need a timeout. I think I took that a lil' too far), might be different, of course. I'm a little afraid to consider what a painful death would be like, other than the fact that it'll be painful, lol.

3. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

I think death will be beautiful, peaceful and sweet.

Like going to sleep after a really long day.

Sounds...nice.

4. Da Freak Twilight Town Denizen

I kinda beleive in the white light theory but what's at the end of the light?

5. EvilMan_89 Code Master

is that the one where you fly through a tube? i think thats you being reborn and when you reach the end, you become someone else, like the birth process, the baby goes through the tube, except, that tube you're in is your soul

6. OneWingedHeartless Gummi Ship Junkie

I think death will be peaceful for us now that we don't have to work all day
    Get burnt by the sun all day and so on and so on... We could also see the light...

7. Kokoro Destiny Islands Resident

Lol, cool. (Most) people don't want to die, but we all have to eventually D:
    I guess that's another reason why I'm not afraid to die...
    I'm scared of being put in a coffin, though. I'm claustrophobic.

It's in-between heaven and hell (pretty much).
    It's not "perfect" like heaven, and it's not like hell either.
    The only thing souls should suffer from in purgatory is being seperated from God. Souls who had turned away from God, though, should be satisfied..
    Souls in purgatory can go to heaven...they have to go through some "purification" or something like that, though.
    That's what my religion book says. Lol :p
    Most of the Christians I know don't believe in purgatory, so I don't know what to think about purgatory

I don't know much about religion, I'm not very religious.
    And I don't take everything in the Bible literally, either. Lol

Ok...so yeah. If there is no heaven or hell I think you just don't exist anymore.
    It's either that or you're reincarnated, I guess. I learned about that in history class and I was pretty interested.
    It's one of those three....lol

8. Arcantress King's Apprentice

Death will be like going to sleep. No pain at all. And then i will be taken to heaven.

"for the bible tells me so..."

9. Eternal Session King's Apprentice

i think it will be end of sorrow...

10. Ashwa <3 Hollow Bastion Committee

I've always wondered about it. I mean after you die, what happens? Do you think or feel anything anymore? (sounds stupid but I mean it in another way) And when you do, is it just complete darkness around you? Do you not see anything? But until then I plan on living life to the fullest. Though I still ponder about it....

11. Eternal Session King's Apprentice

i think when a person die, she will felt greater pain on her body and seeing her soul walk away
    dunno whether it is true but i read a magazine, a person have experience it, but she awake frm death...o.o

12. flame of axel Destiny Islands Resident

well, i don't really care what i feel as long as it's not painful. the soul will go to either heaven or hell, it's up to you to which place you want to go.

13. Ashwa <3 Hollow Bastion Committee

Eh? Nobody can awake from death...

14. Poki#3 Destiny Islands Resident

I think he means, that a person saw himself "flying away" from his body, saw God, the light and all that stuff, but he came back soon after that and lived.
    Heard 1 or 2 people talk about it on a TV show long ago...

15. Cody Chaser

Well, your BRAIN is what makes you live.
    It makes everything in your body work, so that it is possible for you to live.
    Everyone knows that....
    So, if the brain stops working, everything stops, and you DIE.
    So, nothing happens, since your brain/heart/otherparts are not working.
    I find it ridiculous that anyone can believe that you have a magical thing in your body that goes to a perfect place in the fkin sky which isn't so perfect afterall, or down to be tortured and burned evern though you have no fkin body so you can't feel anyways.

16. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

I think that when we die we get a new body. But we can't remember the life we had before cuz that might cause chaos. It's something I think about all the time for some reason. I don't think death should be feared or thought of as the end, it's just opening a door to a new beginning.

17. Princess_of_hearts Destiny Islands Resident

I think that when you die your soul does leave you because their is so much in us I can't believe it would just bliink out like a candle flame. After that, I think we can't even comprehend what happens. But on a simple level, I do believe in heaven.

18. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

I am a christian - but I've always wondered how big heaven is really, I mean there is so many people dying everyday and yeah... but I do believe in heaven, I guess that's where all the good people go

But I've had other thoughts that maybe in the Hindu beliefs... maybe we do get recarnated into something else, maybe we will be born again as a child, or as a animal... I don't know... but its something thats been on my mind for a while

19. Trace000222 Merlin's Housekeeper

i have many different views on death and afterlife.i think that when you die your body decays and your soul leaves,but it forgets your original memories slowly and later inhabits another body,thats why you dont know anything,because you forgot.i also have a side of me that believes in heaven and that,but that first one i mention is tied with other beliefs

20. I actually do go for reincarnation a few times as a thought of death. When little, I believed that when you go to heaven, God grants you another chance when the time is right, and you get to be reborn again (since you're a soul). In Hell, you won't really get that experience. Now I think whether you just reincarnate into something (whether it be animal, insect, bird) the moment you die, or travel the earth if you have things left to settle or don't want to go, then reincarnate (of course, this all goes against the real meaning of the belief of reincarnation, I'd think). Or...let me stop there ^^;. Point is, I feel the need for it to be questionable.

As for what death would be like, I don't know. It depends, whether is painful or not, but what you feel as you die, no one can answer as long you haven't experienced it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.