Dream Drop Distance What do you think about my theory?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by ygorvaz, Dec 23, 2011.

1. ygorvaz Destiny Islands Resident

Hello guy, it's me! Mario! Ygor! -okay, just forget the joke-
    Well, I've been thinking about what would happen in kingdom hearts DDD. The trailer mind blowed everybody I think, but I have a theory that could be pretty much something that would happen in game.
    It's easy, Sora is in dream state world, and, like the world, he is having somehow the same dream as well, and that is what makes Sora be able to enter in it.
    But if you think this way, Sora's thoughts and memories could pretty much influence what is happening in the world, and that is what makes Terranort's Nobody, Xemnas, and Heartless, Ansem, appear. I think that, with Sora, you will fight Xemnas, but not Ansem, and with Riku the opposite.

But that is not my theory, it's just an explanation about what I'm about to tell you.
    There is a third person that is in somekind of dream state. Yes, i'm talking about Ventus! You can see this because in the end of the long version of the trailer ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Zlex8ja2eNI#t=469s ) Vanitas appears. So, what it means? Simple, I think that in the end of the game Sora will talk with Ventus (I'm looking forward to Sora mistaking Ventus with Roxas), not just a two lines talk, but some real talk, and he'll tell him about Aqua and Terra, well, I think that not soo Terra, but more about Aqua. Why? Simple, Nomura stated that the game will not be entirely in the exam, so, I think we'll be able to play a little in the outside world and, who knows, make some kind of contact with Aqua?

Other thing, In the secret ending of KH BBS, Blank Points, Ansem the wise told Aqua that he had hidden the result of his research inside Sora, and, in the end of KH RE:Coded (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=JBgPT9NIJbc#t=590s ), Naminé stated that what DiZ had hidden inside Sora would be the key to save "the people who he was seeing in the moment" (Naminé and Xion). So, there are high chances that those two will come back! (Man, I REALLY want to see Xion and naminé back!). Also, I don't think that Roxas will come back, because, I think that Roxas is more Ventus than Sora, so, I think that, after all, Ventus will have Roxas' memories, I mean, Ventus and Lea promised each other that they would see each other again, and that happens when Roxas joins org. XIII.

So, sorry for any gramatical errors (I think the name for this is Typos, right?). I'm brazilian, so, please, don't kill me if I make some error putting some verb in the past.

2. Blader Traverse Town Homebody

Eh...yeah. I can see your point. From what I've read in fanfiction, and the Trailer, you are very dead-on with the theory, because Xenahort(in all his 27, 4 forms) is goading Sora into either remembering, or finding out he has "hearts" inside him. Now, to go on with Namine, she also said that if you brought those memories(of Xion, Namine, Roxas, Axel, Terra, Ven, and Aqua) you could break Sora's heart. Not good.

Hmmmm. Maybe. I guess going outside the dream realm would be cool, post-KH II and all. Perhaps we may see Kairi, no? ^_^ (sorry. BIG Kairi fan.) Huh. I always though it would go like this: (and maybe's it's just because my mind likes the idea...)
    Sora frees Ven.
    Riku saves Terra.(check Terra's oath to Riku in BBS, it has big foreshadowing to this...)
    And, by, pure light(ha-ha! Light!.....You'll get my joke in this next sentence.) Kairi saves Aqua. (now you get my Light joke, right?) While it isn't Sora, it fits.

I would actually like to see something between Roxas and Ven. They're completely opposite each other. Don't kill off Roxas! Who's Xion going to have ice cream with? (XD get the reference?) And yes, Sora mistaking Ven for Roxas would be priceless.
    Typos?
    Yeah, there's a few. Whoa! You're Brazilian? I live in the south U.S., in Georgia, so I'm a bit of a hop, skip, and jump from you! I make typos(especially when I'm writing my KH FanFiction. Especially.) And I write and speak English! I've seen worse from people who write English. So, don't worry! Oh. One more thing.
    X:emnas' best "failure"
    I:ndepensible
    O:ut standing girl
    N:ever be forgotten

3. ygorvaz Destiny Islands Resident

I really would like to see Kairi in action! But, what I REALLY want to see, is kairi with a keyblade THAT DOESN'T HAVE FLOWERS IN IT!
    ...I didn't gey your joke (ok, facepalm me now).

Oh, Naminé said that if those memories were handled the wrong way, they could damage or even break Sora's heart. But THAT IS THE THING! 8D Instead of forcing the memories to the surface, you put Sora in a dream state, where he would find find those memories naturaly, like, imagine that the memorie that is hurting Ventus is Vanitas. So, Sora would just have to go to the dream world and fight him! Like, Naminé created the bugs in the jornal so that he could face the "hurt", so why not, in the dream world, Sora fight the "hurt" as boss battle? It would be great! The "hurt" could be in many forms. Like Vanita, Xemnas, Ansem, Xehanort, younger Xehanort.
    Also, I'm looking forward to how Sora will discover the data that DiZ put in Sora while he was sleeping. Maybe he'll just know what to do in the right moment, or even he could encounter a library like world, or even DiZ himself in the dream to explain what he have to do.

4. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

This is a really plausible theory. And since Roxas and Xion are also inside him, maybe they'll make an appearance too. But then why is Riku in the dream state? He has no hearts inside him but his own and no hurting memories he hasn't already confronted. So what would be the point of having him in there?

5. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Because the point of having them in dreams isn't to wake the people inside Sora up. It's to rescue those worlds and simultaneously take the Mark of Mastery exam.

6. Blader Traverse Town Homebody

Besides the Mark of Mastery, Riku does ask Yen Sid to keep a eye on him using darkness. Perhaps it's a way of strengthening his fortitude against Darkness, even though he uses Darkness and Light together. I sometimes think Riku is like Cecil Harvey. Very indescive between Light and Dark.

7. ygorvaz Destiny Islands Resident

Yes, so, this exam is like one solution for many problems: -rescue the sleeping worlds, face the hurt, find Ventus inside Sora's Heart, discover what is inside Sora that DiZ had hidden, teach Riku how to be more resistent against Darkness, createasequelforkingdomhearts, and also is the mark of mastery exam!

Man, I want to see Sora using an armor, but i thing that there will be low chances about this happening since he has to be near Donald and Goofy, so he need to use the lego Gummi Ship.

8. Emilyboo Merlin's Housekeeper

Wow you took the words right out of my mouth D: