What do you do when your bullied

Discussion in 'Help with Life' started by Mexony, May 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. In explicit Angst Gummi Ship Junkie

*Gives an extra large cookie for Mexony*
    I was bullied at my old school because I'm really short. They said stuff like: Is it windy down there?
    Once I replied: No is it windy up there. They say yes, so I said hope you would get a cold and then they stopped it (they did make up some really mean new once)
    In my home I have two big sisters. The younger one hits me all the time. Just yesterday I tried to get her play football with me. So she ran to me and her knee bumped really hard on my foot and I couldn't walk so good for a while, but she just left and made me jump on one foot to our house. When I was younger they sometimes went to some room and if I tried to go there they said that they are doing older stuff and I was too young for it (I was just a year and nine months younger then the younger one)
    I just have to live whit those stuff, but whit bullies try to say something like what I said (I'm not saying that my one was really good, but at least they stopped it) and they will stop it. Sorry that I cant help with your sisters, but I have almost the same problem...

2. Bond of Flame I'm an alien

Well, unless you know to fight, you should never do that. Besides, Karate or Tae-Kwon-Do doesn't help much if you're facing someone that's bigger than you. I would suggest JudoKa.

3. Mielé Banned

does kick boxing help D:

4. Bond of Flame I'm an alien

I don't know much about kick-boxing, but does it includes holds?
    If not, then you will most likely lose the fight when facing a larger opponent.
    JudoKa is all about disarming your opponent with holds, so he/she can't do anything anymore.

5. Mielé Banned

Kick boxing's pretty good, and us girl's don't really bash each other up >>

The boys don't usually make physical contact with us either so yeah.

6. Bond of Flame I'm an alien

Probably not,:D
    But it does happen..

7. zexykupo Gummi Ship Junkie

Somewhere dark... Where I can be alone...
    I was bullied from first to sixth grade. I remember that I cried a lot, mostly at home. I just couldn't stand being bullied all the time so when I switched schools I just automatically built a wall against it. I just noticed that what they say, does not hurt anymore. I'm actually a really shy person, so I just ignore the bullies. But first impressions are always important so you gotta tell them to back off or else!
    The thing that bugs be, is that I have a friend, who is a "easy target" for bullies. It just really pisses me off that people go bully the weaker ones. I try to support my friend as much as possible, but I know, that this bullying can not continue! I'm going to eighth grade now, and if the bullies don't back off, they are gonna be sorry they were ever born!

The thing with bullies is, that they have no life and they want everyone to feel miserable, because they are miserable too. They only bully you, if they know you are weak (both mentally and physically). They stop, only if you show you got a lot of guts.

Bullying gets you nowhere but trouble!

8. Mexony Hollow Bastion Committee

Ah I see...and understand.Thankyou. But I won't beat anyone... it's illegal for me..( seems that I'm tough with the fist and violence..) I remember I pinched someone...boy was that last time I hurt someone...although it's gotten kinda worse... school is of no importance until I meet the people that hate my guts... my two siblings are kinda of a handful... smacking me, yelled at me (mostly one of them), shout, kick, push, and wreck some of my collection ( my manga and kingdom hearts) and insults..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.