What do you collect?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Styx, Apr 6, 2009.

1. 61 No. B

i used to collect manga but i caught up on all the manga i wanted. now im on gunpla

2. Doc Destiny Islands Resident

I collect manga, anime, and just recently comic books. I have loved anime and manga since I was in the sixth grade. (which was a looooonnnngggg time ago..... I feel old) I now have over four hundred anime and manga on a book self I keep in my room. It's like my treasure. Just recently I have started a Batman comic book collection (because who doesn't like Batman) and now I collect Transformers comics, Nightwing comics, and well ect.

3. GhettoXemnas literally dead inside

I collect comics, anything star wars related and sometimes dead bodies. I usually keep those in my basement.

4. Llave Superless Moderator

I collect Manga, (mostly Bleach) Pokemon cards once in a while, good Japanese RPGs, and dust-bunnies under my bed;) (hahaa enough dust to make Adam and Eve all over again.) Just kidding i dont really collect that:) But stuff like that happens...

5. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

I collect dust . . . lol jk. I (not sure if this counts) collect vocabulary words. I love vocabulary and have never failed a vocab related test. It isn't so much about collecting them to know all of them it's just there are a lot of interesting word choices you can use and for a writer that is like the easy button lol. I also collect cool glasses, I have wine glasses on a shelf above my bed. These ones have a white design of a winter landscape around them. I used to collect different things but as time moves on your tastes change and so "out with the old and in with the new".

6. Rhiscx Banned

I collect a few things: Nutcrackers, Swords, Yu-Gi-Oh cards, Manga, and Anime (too much on my comp though)

7. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I collect Age. Doesn't everyone?

Ok, but seriously, I guess you can say I collect sheet music, since I have so much of it. And there's also video games, but who doesn't on here? There's nothing specific per se that I collect

8. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

I used to collect key chains when I was little - but I began giving them away as gifts x) That collection has well been narrowed to zero, expect for the little of my own. I guess I can say I collect stuffed toys since I do have a bunch and can't seem to let any go. I also started with comics and toys this year... but I'm quite broke ;___;

9. Daxa~ #stalker

I collect money.
    I wish D: D:

Nah,I guess I collect 30 Seconds to Mars stuff <3 <3 <3
    Cause Im that obbsessed.

Oh and books.
    I have millions of books.

10. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

I have quite the amount of women tied in my basement
    I wouldn't characterize myself as a collector, but I do have a fair amount of Pokémon cards. Also I suppose you could say I collect files. Pedophiles, Necrophiles I have an extensive amount of different files on a lot of HDDs (TV series, movies, games, etc)

11. Namin3 Destiny Islands Resident

I "collect" manga. Especially Naruto manga. But then again, i collect Naruto anything.

12. JedininjaZC Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]
    :lolface:
    I collect too many things, but I mainly collect Disney trading pins, Yu-Gi-Oh cards, and I used to collect rocks. Btw that link doesn't even represent 5% of my Yu-Gi-Oh cards.

Suspicioooooous!

13. Maggy Gummi Ship Junkie

I collect trinkets from conventions, anime stuff, Utada Hikaru and Kingdom Hearts stuff and souls miscellaneous things...I'm a tiny bit of a hoarder, lol

14. Lite The Future

I used to collect Yu-Gi-Oh cards, but something happened to my collection. As for now, I don't think I collect anything...

15. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Coins. Can't think of anything else...

16. Finn the Human Traverse Town Homebody

I collect cereal box trinkets
    I scout out any cereal boxes with mail-in proofs of purchases or prizes in the box and get them. I have hundreds of little pokemon, star wars stuff, Captain Crunch tee, etc.

I also collect band merch. I have tons of blink-182 merch, dating all the way back to 1996. I have pre-hiatus Fall Out Boy merch, Our lady Peace Merch, Barenaked Ladies, and all that jazz.

I collect Kerrang! magazines as well. The things they manage to put in interviews, well, let's just say that they always get the dirt on musicians.

17. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

Hm... Mangas, Naruto mostly. Wish I collect money too. D=
    Draws, I draw a lot and it goes to my collection, does games count? :lolface:

18. phoenixkh93 Gummi Ship Junkie

Crystals :) I've got about 150 different ones, of about 85 different types.

Trouble is I was fairly young when I began collecting and didn't bother to note down the names of half of them. Also the shops tend to not bother with the right labels in the first place :S

19. Crypt Traverse Town Homebody

I collect information.

20. LARiA Twilight Town Denizen

I do not really collect a thing, instead I will post favorite belongings. I've a Matryoshka doll set, an utter coincidence given my current theme. Plushies abundant. Legos. Books I've many of, cluttering my room. I once had a pair of Опинок shoes that I was quite fond of, pronounced Opanak in English for the non-Slavic speakers. A gift from grandmother to grandchild, and I vaguely remember slipping around on those, on smooth carpet-- much fun, though I hadn't any idea what else to use them for sans sliding. Turns out, they are for dancing. Folk dancing; traditional Macedonian dancing shoes. That I never knew... unfortunately, I lost the shoes. I cannot recall my losing them, one day I had them and the next I did not; they lay forgotten, which is sad. Perhaps they are somewhere in the house still, and perhaps one day I will go and look for them. Would call for some extensive searching, I think. It has been many years.

[​IMG]
    My Matryoshka set is not unlike this one.