What do you collect?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Styx, Apr 6, 2009.

1. TacoGrenade King's Apprentice

Stickers. Me and my dad put them on the back of our guitar and on other random places on the guitar. So far we have about 3 layers of stickers.

2. Kannira the wolf Traverse Town Homebody

I collect anything that has to do with wolves.

Wolf posters, wolf stuffed animals, the whole nine yards.

3. FinalF7 Merlin's Housekeeper

I collect people's souls :guiltygearXpc37:

.... I mean... uhhh... What? ​

4. Princess Luna Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

shit that's awesome. o.o

I collect feathers. Lots and lots of...feathers.

5. K u r o g a n e Traverse Town Homebody

I collect manga though I think I'll just stick to one series for now. I used to collect books anything with animals, also used to collect Yu-Gi-Oh! cards and Pokemon cards back in the day.

6. Sorafan60 Gummi Ship Junkie

I collect anything related to Tinkerbell/Disney. I also collect anime related things too.

7. Kites Chaser

A couple things I still collect are chopsticks. Every time I go to Tokyo I buy/save a pair of chopsticks with the lovely designs on them. So of them are really pretty and it's like art since some people work so hard to make them.

I've also collected numerous band shirts over the years. I've been to so many concerts either outside the U.S. or local. Plenty of Warped Tour shirts, Miyavi, An Cafe, pretty much every band you could imagine I have a band t-shirt in my drawers somewhere. Also pretty helpful when you have nothing to wear for the day so I resort to those shirts. x3

8. yushe\sora Twilight Town Denizen

Right now, my main collection is mangas (but i only have 43 of them T.T) But at the same time, i'm trying at the state courters (i have half of them but i keep loosing track of witch states i have) when I was little, i tryed to collect dolls but that failed.

(I like my aunts collection though, she collects rock and she has TONS of them!)

9. kittykat88 Traverse Town Homebody

I collect candles.

I only have like 4, but I like just started.

10. Maxix Merlin's Housekeeper

i collect state quarters, and i guess i collect video games ive got quite a few. i used to collect pokemon and yugioh cards

11. jafar custom title

I have a huge collection of Pokemon cards, but I stopped collecting those. I alsocollect coins of all sorts, american and foreign.

12. Tahno The official Charlie Sheen of Republic City.

I used to collect stuffed animals, action figures and cars when I was little.
    Now I collect shirts, hats, anime-related things, and such.

13. The Fuk? Dead

Yu-Gi-Oh cards, Pokemon cards and Star Wars action figures.

14. xXRhian+RoxasXx Gummi Ship Junkie

I collect P-Chan stuff. I'm obsessed with that lil black pig!

15. Scott Pilgrim Banned

I have a very odd collection of sea glass. Its just glass you find thats been polished in the sea that washes up on the beach. I just pick em up, put em in my pocket, and organize em by colors when I get home.

16. Nova We left a scar size extra-large.

I collect old video games. I have all systems, and the latest addition to my collection is the original Earthbound game. I spent a hella lot of money on it. I also recently added Final fantasy VII. Black case too.

17. Kannira the wolf Traverse Town Homebody

I collect anithing that has to do with animals. Especially dogs.

However, I had an obsession with horses that I grew out of when I reaches 12 years old. For now, I collect wolves and pretty much anything that has to do with dogs. I have mainly books and posters of randome dogs and wolves,not to mention almost EVERY stuffed animal in my room is a wolf or a husky.

I also have a wide variety of Mangas. I'm what many would call an "anime nerd."
    I think every book in my room is a manga or a comic. Some comics or manga I collect (or used to collect) are W.I.T.C.H., Full Metal Alchemist, Kingdom Hearts, DN Angel, Tokyo Mew Mew, and many others.

I believe the most comonly found manga in my room is Ginga Densetsu Weed.

18. soraukeboi Moogle Assistant

19. ronnoc55 Destiny Islands Resident

20. Kenni-Chan King's Apprentice

I collect jelly bracelets.
    [​IMG]
    You can different colours, different types... They're pretty awesome. Also, you can call them shag bands, which basically means: You snap it, you do something sexual with whoever snapped it.