What did you like in KH1 better than KH2?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Storrini, Mar 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Storrini Hollow Bastion Committee

I liked how you could hold down X the hwole time during the gummi trips and get by. D:

They made it so fancy in KH2. >_>;

2. Daydreamer

One of the things I liked better in KH1 than in KH2 is the limit attack that sends Sora sliding across the battle field hitting multiple targets with the keyblade again and again, but I forgot what the limit was called. XD

3. Shadow Tactician Traverse Town Homebody

why do you care? are you going to stalk me?
    i liked the trinity's. and i liked WORKING for my treasure chests. solving the puzzle of collecting was fun, along with dalmations. and the mushrooms, though they are back in kh2fm+. oh, i also missed the "invisible" heartless enemy. you know, the one with purple-like horns on its head, small wings, carried a big sword which it used to dissappear and hit you with a circle. i missed those good old days...

4. Storrini Hollow Bastion Committee

Sonic Rave.

And yeah I liked the Dalmation hunt.

5. Hobo_Donald Merlin's Housekeeper

What I liked about KH1 is that...

- You can hold down the X button when you're shooting your lasers on the guumi ship. Pressing it rapidly like in KH2 really hurts your arms and hands once in a while.

- The easter eggs that were in this game. I don't think KH2 had any, which makes me very sad.

- finding the trinities, finding the dalmations, opening all of the chests were great too.

- the optional bosses to fight. They had more than just one.

- the heartless mushrooms were fun and challenging to do.

- Story of the game is good for a start of a game series

- The script in the cutscenes weren't as bad as the one in KH2

- Most of the voice acting was good in the first Kingdom Hearts.

- Though the graphics weren't 100% perfect, but it's environments were quite calming and not too vibrant.

- The coliseum tournaments wasn't that annoying at all, except maybe fighting Sephiroth and the Ice Titan.

and I guess that's it.

6. dandanrevolutionextreme Banned

my favorite part of khI was the original trinity limit.

p.s. its called sonic blade(not a limit)

7. Crispers Beep Boop

i loved the trinity marks
    but wat i hated was the camera, the battle system,
    and the actress that played aerith lol

8. ~Axel_Riku~ Merlin's Housekeeper

Well you do know that you can pause the game when you start a gummi trip and go under controls and change it to Automatic and you can hold down the X button the whole time. That is what I do.

9. CutieBabeNY Destiny Islands Resident

Unlike most of you I like KH2 better.dunno why but I liked that the bosses
    were easier and that everything wasnt as " Oh I hope I find Kairi!Oh I hope.."
    and that the Organization was interesting bc if you played KH memories
    u new the names but not the faces.

KH1 is really great game tho!I loved everything about it just KH2 better.I hate that they picked Jesse M. for Roxas....But besides althat I think that Axel is awesome and Demyx is well...hmm..another word for happy(for the under 11 ppl)
    Sora got lighter hair awesome am i that only one that noticed this & one more thing Riku looks like a sheepdog w/ that hair it was in the 1st one.I think that they dont have scissors in KH...OMG but wait hey have swords..and keys so he should have cut it all off !!Well not all but..hmm...uh...ya know what I mean...Any ways ..

Hope someone agrees

10. Jay990 Merlin's Housekeeper

i like kh 2 more too but i did miss... um ok i didnt miss nothin. you can add new party members where ever you want instead of going to the save point all the time which would have been useful for the trinity marks, the reaction commands are awesome, its alot easier to kill sephiroth, the only thing i miss is the hold lasers on the gummis where u jus have to hold down x to shoot and the secret bosses

11. Mish smiley day!

You have got to be kidding.. xD Aerith in KH2 sounded so robotic. I think Mandy Moore actually did a good job in the first one.

I liked the storyline better - the scenes involving Sora and Kairi were so much more touching, Sora, Riku and Kairi were better characters (imo) and there was better character development, the Disney worlds were more fun, the list goes on... I even like Simple and Clean better than Sanctuary. xD;

I still <3 KH2 though.

12. Storrini Hollow Bastion Committee

I actually really really like the KH2 gummi ship stuff now.

It's way less confusing to make one, and it's fun getting the new models. xD

I got the Moogle one. it shoots lasers out of its pompom.

13. Destiniesintwined Moogle Assistant

I miss how innocent Sora seemed in the first game. It seems he took a giant leap from kid to teen. And Kari was alot more goofy in the first game too. They all grew up so fast. lol
    I also miss Sora's hair it seemed so much bigger and more spiky in Kingdom Hearts than the second one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.