What are your favorite kinds of Role-Plays?

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Boy Wonder, Jul 10, 2011.

1. cstar stay away from my waifu

Personally I prefer Fantasy roleplays, but Original RPs have really started to grow on me because of how much you can go your own way without people shouting "but that goes against canon!" because there isn't a canon.

But I usually prefer Fantasy because it helps to make my imagination soar more, I prefer being able to use magic and ride dragons and travel to other lands and all that cheesy typical stuff you think of when you hear Fantasy. Yes, that does include fairies... (soft spot for fairies)

2. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

I LIKE PRIMARILY ORIGINAL ROLEPLAYS. OCCASIONALLY I WILL JOIN ONE BASED ON A BOOK/MOVIE/TV SHOW/VIDEO GAME, BUT MORE OFTEN THEN NOT, IT IS ORIGINAL. I ENJOY THE FANTASY BASED ONES ( MAGICK, MONSTERS, SWORDPLAY ), SURVIVAL ( ZOMBIES, APOCALYPSE, ETC. ), HORROR, ARTSY, AND MORE. I'VE ALWAYS REALLY LIKED ONES BASED AROUND MYTHOLOGY. THAT HAS TO BE UP THERE IN MY TOP THREE. I LOVE MOST EVERYTHING MYTHOLOGY RELATED AND SO PRETENDING TO BE A GOD OR SOMETHING OF THE SORT HAS ALWAYS CAUGHT MY FANCY.