What are you scared of?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by MandyXRiku4ever, Mar 29, 2010.

1. kairiheartprincess Traverse Town Homebody

Many are afraid of death...I am not afraid of death. I know where I'm going. Yet I am terrified of dying.

2. Xephos Neko, gamer, animelover, and artist :3 *purrs*

My fear is to lose everyone in front of me, from here, from real life, from online, everyone. Then I would feel loneliness that I have experienced a while back when I felt pain and depression. Then suicidal thought overtake me and I go insane.

3. Cryoshell Traverse Town Homebody

Dolls and puppets. Not like the cutesy Sesame street puppets or marionettes or even porcelain dolls. It's the life-sized dolls and Ventriloquist dummies that scare me. Oddly, I didn't fear them when I was younger, but my fear developed from a mishap with our TV. I wanted to watch the Child's play films as well as SAW. Well, the Volume controls on both the TV and remote had to die that morning. So, guess who heard a whole lot of screaming, a whole lot of messed up laughter, and was forever scarred?

4. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

This.

I know that there is a Heaven out there, and that I will be returning from it once this life is over. But, man, and I so sick of thinking about what it's going to to be like when I actually die. Because of my condition, It'll most likely be something sudden; maybe like a heart attack in the middle of one of my classes. It could be a little bit more predicted; like if I'm laying in a hospital bed or in a surgery. I don't want to leave this world, not yet. There is so many things that I still want to do and I don't want to leave my friends and family behind just yet. Yeah, I guess this fear is a little selfish, but it doesn't really matter.

5. xemnasfan King's Apprentice

not me the only thing that scares me about my death is continuing to live once i die, if nothing but oblivion was waiting for me on the other side i would gladly pop a 5.56 mm round in my skull.

my fear is living to long.

personally i hope that feeling of dread that i got at age six that i would die at 25 comes true.

6. Mathias Jay beauty is in everything

I have a great fear of large bodies of water. Not like ponds or anything, but of oceans. Why? Because I can't see what's out there. I'm not afraid of sharks or anything else, I'm afraid of NOT knowing what's there.

That's probably more of my fear than anything: not know what's there or what to expect.

7. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

I'm afarid of Chucky (well, dolls in general), the dark, and clowns.

:c I can't even stand to think about it.

The reason I'm afraid of the dark is because I'm afraid that Chucky or some evil clown will pop out of nowhere and kill me.

8. YukiSaxor Destiny Islands Resident

I used to be afraid of Chucky. I don't know how I got over that fear though.

Anyway what I fear the most is:
    1. loosing any one of my 5 sense
    -becoming blind and deaf espically
    2. Lousiana (The most haunted state in America!)
    3. Loneliness
    4. Being bothered again by a certain guy at school. Who somehow knows stuf about me but I know nothing about him except basic info like his name and grade. He probably knows stuff from evaesdropping on conversations
    5. Lifelike dolls freak me out (actually a specific doll freaks me out but I won't say it on here. Last time I told someone the name of the doll they posted tons of pictures of the doll online. I wasn't able to sleep for weeks.)
    6. Ghosts, specifically Yurei (Yuurei?) its a type of Japanese ghost. An example of one is the chick from the grudge and the chick from The Ring.
    7. Kuchisake-Onna (statue) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuchisake-onna
    8. Androids
    As much as I am interested in them if I actually meet one in person I would defintely be afraid of them.
    9. Mental Asylums Doubt I'll ever be inside one though.
    10. Needles and sharp objects. (Yet people still poke themselves even when knowing that evil peoples. "Oh it doesn't hurt." *stabs themselves with a safety pin*)
    11. Being in situations where I can't do anything...

9. Sho Marufuji Merlin's Housekeeper

I have the following:
    1. Aichmophobia- Fear of needles or pointed objects.
    2. Apiphobia- Fear of bees.
    3. Astraphobia- Fear of thunder and lightning.
    4. Cnidophobia- Fear of stings.
    5. Dishabiliophobia- Fear of undressing in front of someone.
    6. Entomophobia- Fear of insects.
    7. Glossophobia- Fear of speaking in public
    and many more.

10. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

I have a lot of trouble being afraid of anything, really. I have very little sense of self-preservation and almost no concept of threats. It probably has something to do with my lack of fear regarding death or pain, as those tend to encompass most things. I have come to the conclusion that as long as I exist, I will be fine, and that if I do not exist, I will not care much about it, as I will not be there to do so. It will probably get me into a lot of trouble some day, as I also love to gamble, but it is helpful when being scared is not the best choice.

But, I regress. Black cats are able to scare me, particularly at night.

11. Accalia Gummi Ship Junkie

I have the following:
    Acrophobia, Altophobia - Fear of heights.
    Aeroacrophobia - Fear of open high places.
    Aichmophobia, Belonephobia, Enetophobia - Fear of needles or pointed objects.
    Apiphobia, Melissaphobia, Melissophobia - Fear of bees.
    Arachnophobia - Fear of spiders.
    Arsonphobia, Pyrophobia - Fear of fire.
    Bathmophobia - Fear of stairs or steep slopes.
    Batophobia - Fear of heights or of being close to high buildings.
    Brontophobia, Tonitrophobia - Fear of thunder.
    Catapedaphobia - Fear of jumping from high and low places.
    Cnidophobia - Fear of stings.
    Climacophobia - Fear of stairs or of climbing or falling down stairs.
    Entomophobia, Insectophobia - Fear of insects.
    Gephyrophobia, Gephydrophobia, Gephyrdrophobia, Gephysrophobia - Fear of crossing bridges.
    Globophobia - Fear of balloons (the ones that can pop)​