What are you scared of?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by MandyXRiku4ever, Mar 29, 2010.

1. MandyXRiku4ever Twilight Town Denizen

i always thought i was the only one to be picked on. I felt like no one could help or understand me.
    i'm afarid of:
    1) losing family(again)
    2) getting killed
    3) getting kidnapped
    4) getting bad grades.

Ever since i was little i was always the one who got picked on. It didn't matter what school i was it seemed like everyone was against me.
    I got made fun of cause i wore glasses and was a nerd.
    I thought i'd never make it out of that mess.
    but when i got to high school i realized,
    people will always be mean,
    and nasty,
    and just plain rude.
    and you cant save the world AND be friends with everyone.
    You can't help but feel weak sometimes but its okay.
    To feel like that.
    You can choose who you want to hang out with and who you want to be.
    by the choices you've make it.
    :)

2. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

As I said before, I'm afraid of being able to do something to better a person's life and then failing. I was recently in a situation where I could have saved someone's life, and didn't because I gave the wrong advice about it to the wrong person, and now that person's life is ruined because of me. It wasn't a life or death situation in the literal sense, but it still gets me all the same.

3. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

You and me have so much in common...

4. Twilight Knight Traverse Town Homebody

I'm afraid of being alone in VERY dark places. It's because I have an extremely overactive imagination. This also causes me to have sleeping problems.

5. Llave Superless Moderator

I'm afraid of getting in trouble when you know you're not. For instance: the principal calls you down to the office and you know you didn't do anything but you still doubt yourself. Same with parents. they'll say my name and i think that there about to tell me i did something mean to my siblings and all they want is for me to take out the trash. I dunno, its jus how they say it.

6. Trigger hewwo uwu

Spiders spiders spiders holy apple pie christ, spiders.

Oh, and bees+wasps. Also afraid of tall and/or muscular women.

7. Feenie Finny, Fin of the Feenie Fish

[​IMG]
    Dahlia Hawthorne, OMG she is so creepy but so awesome

And Horror Movies scare the crap out of me

8. Akua WaterDragonKing Traverse Town Homebody

Dolls that blink and have GIANT beady eyes.
    I can swear sometimes there blinking and looking at me at my Grandma's house D:
    Also of losing friends and family I'm close to, like the friend I lost recently but thats on "Help with Life" fourm.

9. Jin うごかないで

the thing i'm scared of is being in a house alone its frightening

10. TerraxLover89 Destiny Islands Resident

Fear:
    Snakes... i just really dont like them... its so bad that i cant even look at them...
    Sharks... that one is due to my father making me watch Jaws at the age of 5........T^T
    and well i guess death its self... death is a scary thing...

11. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

My fear is: Losing my friends I really dont know what I'd do without them. I'm scared of spiders,attics(I also seem to think that Slappy from Goosebumps the night of the living dummy is hiding up there) creepy ventriloquist dummies,speeding cars(Scared of getting hit/hitting somebody) and one or two horror moives.

12. MaM_1 Destiny Islands Resident

hmm...
    my fear:
    losing everyone close to me.
    clowns.
    dummies.
    needles.

13. xemnasfan King's Apprentice

mine are kinda stupid i guess but.

vents, you know those things on the ceiling that blow air yeah, i'm not joking either. i am terrified of vents espeashily the ones that are normaly in department stores the ones with the angled slats on the side and the grate in the middle, even vents and fans in video games make me nervous you should have seen me during my first encounter with the giant fans in portal. when we lived in arizona i had a vent in my room on the wall over the foot of my bed, i had to talk to that thing every night for 2 months till i was comfortable with it, also i begged my dad to remove the one in the bathroom so that way i could use the bathroom without being sacred to death. and if i'm in a room with a vent and the air kicks on i almost have a heart attack.

and balloons, long time ago when i was very little some brat came and popped one next to my ears, since then i've been scarred for life.

14. Luna Lovegood nani panda-kun

Irrationally, I think I'm scared of car horns. I won't run away immediately if I hear one. But whenever I hear one, especially when it's quite close to me, I'll yelp and my heart skips several beats. I mean, yeah it's supposed to catch your attention, but when it happens and someone's around, they'll be like "Er, are you ok?" ._. Whenever I have a nightmare (which isn't all that often, luckily), it usually somehow incorporates the sound of a car horn. I also have a fear of silence, similar to a child being scared of the dark. I have to go to sleep with my radio and/or the ceiling fan turned on. Not because it's routine for me, but because I'll be too nervous to sleep if I hear absolutely nothing.

Somewhat more rationally, I have a fear of being indecisive. I guess more it's a pet peeve of mine, being indecisive. Which sucks because I am quite indecisive. I have worked on it, though, and I am getting better at making quick decisions. Often times it involves a lot of "y'know what, screw it, I'll choose this one just 'cause."

15. Gelatinous Ghost Twilight Town Denizen

Heights, airplaines, and roller coasters. I don't know why. Just am. I fell out of a tree and hit many branches on the way down as a kid. That may have something to do with it. ​

16. Princess Luna Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

hmm...

1. Losing the love of my life. Because I love him to death, and I'd be devastated if I lost him.
    2. Roaches...never liked 'em. Other insects I can deal with. Not roaches. Especially the big ones. Hissing cockroaches can be excused. xD

hahaha that about does it.

17. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

I'm not really sure what I'm really afraid of. o-O I guess pitch blackness. I just feel like the walls start closing in, and clostrophobic. But I like the dark, just not pitch blackness...

18. Terra254 Traverse Town Homebody

The dust bowl of the mid to late thirties
    This'll sound weird but,squirrels

Look at this beady eyes and imagine if one bites you,their evil little critters

19. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

I have a great fear of hurting those around me, I'm too careful and it gets to me x3. I also once had a dream a while back where there were spiders webs all around my bed and I couldn't escape them, ever since then the site of spiders have really freaked me out. It's more a psychological fear then anything else but they really scare me.

I would say I have a phobia of Jellyfish as well, so much so that I can;t go in the sea any more because I'm too scared that there's one that I can;t see. When I was 8 I was just getting out of the sea when there was this huge jellyfish behind me, I ran across the shore screaming because it really scared me, and then I've seen them after that and they have never really stung me, it's just the site and the thought of them that rattles my insides.

20. smeen Destiny Islands Resident

I'm terribly scared of needles. Not sewing needles, but injection needles. I get all shaky from them, and usually start crying like a 8 years old...