What are you scared of?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by MandyXRiku4ever, Mar 29, 2010.

1. KH2man13 Gummi Ship Junkie

Let's see here...

Spiders - I just can't STAND them. I try to convince myself I think they're cool, but when I see one in person, I freak out.

The dark - I usually stay up late during the summer and I'm the last one to go to bed. My bedroom is upstairs and I spend my time downstairs, so the lights are all off on my way up. When going to bed, I run like hell.

Heights - I don't care if there is something holding me up, I get scared. I always look down and start getting dizzy and feel sick.

Having all my friends betray me - Pretty self-explanatory.

Those stupid chain letters - They don't scare me when I first read them, but when I'm in bed and I think about them, I'm afraid I'll turn around and see some zombie without pupils holding a bloody knife.

Needles - I don't know how my mom donates blood on a regular basis, yet I'm afraid of needles.

2. The Graceful Assassin It's Just Like Christmas Morning

Where do I start...

-Hornets, bees, and wasps. I just hate those things I got stung three times when I was 3. Never wanted them around me again. And bugs in general.
    -Zombies. Yes, I'm serious. Especially of the fact that if 2012 is real, it could be a zombie apocolypse.
    -The dark. I don't like walking in the dark. My bedrooms the only exception. I don't like the fact that I hear noises, even it's just the creaking of wood.
    -Horror movies. I used to have nightmares every night. If I'm forced to watch a horror movie like Final Destination, I'll probably have my eyes shut and ears covered.
    -Halloween. Truth is, I wasn't always afraid of the day. It's just that ou teacher told us that if you look in a mirror at midnight, you'll see your future bride. That scared the **** out of me.
    -Gore. No matter what I did, I could NOT get the image of blood and gore out of my head. It's the reason why I haven't played God of War 3 yet.

3. Cicada Killer Destiny Islands Resident

I got eisoptrophobia I think... You know fear of myself and mirrors. What do you plan to do knowing people's fears anyways..? o_o Also I have a fear of sharp things, but, mostly needles and plus seeing my blood veins... When the thought and word makes me feel like- Ugh >_<

4. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Actually to be honest I believe the term the only thing to fear is fear itself fits me perfectly, I am not afraid of anything, well almost anything. To be honest the only thing I am afraid of is dying . . . in a stupid and pathetic way. Like getting bitten by an insect, or walking in somewhere at the wrong time. I would much rather go out in a blaze of glory so to speak. I would be happy dying if I knew I saved someones life or well I guess if you think about it the only way you can die in a blaze of glory would save someone eventually. The only other fear I have is dying of old age, I would hate to be at the point at which someone would have to take care of me, or I forget things. These are literally my only two fears but if you tie fear of dying in vain to the ways you can die I guess that would be a lot of fears. Insects, snakes, guns, pretty much anything that could kill you and make it in vain. I just want to say one last thing, if I knew it would save somebodies life if I jumped off the empire state building I would. Thank you for listening to my fears.

5. AxelRedHot Merlin's Housekeeper

I fear...needles... :( I am sort of a hypocondriac(I believe I spelled it wrong...) I also fear rollercoasters that go very high! :shocked: I fear that something bad will happen to any of my family members...I worry everyday..

6. Nova We left a scar size extra-large.

I recently discovered a fear of mirrors. My dad put a mirror on my wall, and it terrified me. I couldn't sleep, and I was afraid to get out of bed every night because of that mirror. I felt like I was seeing stuff in the dark. My dad recently took it down because I literally started crying the last couple of nights :\ It freaked me out bad.

I also fear my stupid earrings now. My earring got stuck in the hole that was pierced in my ear. Like seriously, the hole swallowed the front half of the earring. It's stuck right now, and I can't get it out ; ;

7. Shadox D. Twilight Town Denizen

I know it sounds kinda dumb but I'm scared of the dark :/
    I'm afraid that something will jump out and get me :/

8. Distorted Flower Moogle Assistant

I'm terrified of Lightning, Dogs - Well, a lot of animals, but mostly Dogs -, and losing someone really important, but the reason being my fault.

9. light^_^yagami Merlin's Housekeeper

spiders!
    this morning, i was drying my hair with my towel when i find a spider in it, i proper ran like mad...it was a toy spider left by my dad, thanx alot father for giving me a heart attack ¬_¬

10. Chevalier Crystal Princess

I am afraid of octopi. They simply seem disgusting, and just by thinking of them, I get the shivers, their eyes, their tentacles...ugh. Those huge heads...

I'm also afraid of mirrors in the dark. I'm afraid of not knowing what's behind me when I'm alone, and when there's open doors that lead to somewhere dark.

I don't really fear being alone, be it by choice or otherwise. Nor do I fear death. I fear dying in sin, if that makes sense.

11. Gallade Roxas Merlin's Housekeeper

Bees. They just freak me out.

12. T3F Chaser

Spiders, Bees, any kind of insect, really, and Storms. Last year I was at home at my new house and there was a storm going. There was this massive flash and then my room shook from the thunder that came after it...

....my old house didn't shake =(

13. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

The Gale Valleys, before the darkness attacks...
    not scared of much lol, but since I'm here, I am scared of Spiders (though not phobea scared) and really being on my own.....I don't like the idea of lonlyness....

14. beezygee Gummi Ship Junkie

Used to be really afraid of spiders but I just kinda...got over it? So I'm not that scared of them anymore unless it's a spider that looks like some deformed mutant from a horror movie or some thing like that.

But I'm scared of deep water like in a lake or ocean because you never know what might be under there, waiting to pull you under.
    I'm also scared of burning alive or drowning.

Also ticks. Ticks are disgusting and I've been bit my them twice in my life. hate hate hate

15. jojoj13 Hollow Bastion Committee

I'm afraid of a lot of things. That's bad. One fear I hate is the dark. I hate the fact that you really can't see anything. It scares me to think of something unexpected going to happen to me. Come to think of it, I'm just really afraid of the unexpected. I mean, it's not critical or anything. But I don't like it when something comes out of nowhere. The thoughts that always come to mind of what it is. And it's usually something bad. This is why I hate surprise parties. heh.

Ghosts are one of my reasons why I'm afraid of unexpected things. It's actually scary of what they might do to you. Which is what we all don't really know at all. Another thing is what do we do when we see one.

The silly fears I have are sharp things, because one look can make me think of anything, and heights, but I'm kind of getting used to it.

16. Johnny Bravo Chaser

I, honestly, am scared of falling from heights, not heights themselves, but falling from them

17. dbzman321 Banned

Im afraid from falling from heights like the post above me it hurts when the air hits your stomach

18. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

Dead fish and the ocean. Dunno how. My mom has the same fear. There's something about the vast freedom that just terrifies me. And as for dead fish, it just seems so out of place. Not too sure what it is that scares me about it.

19. Panda Face Gummi Ship Junkie

I'm scared of being alone. Why? ---Because I never am :3

20. ShibuyaGato Transformation

At this point i'm afraid of a few things.

1) KHV crashing again (i'd die without a place to vent and rant)
    2) Failing
    3) Being abandoned by the people I care about

My childhood was full of bullying and it sucked. People would constantly make fun of me and when a new kid came to my school we'd usually become fast friends. Then everyone who knew me already would tell them lies about me and they'd abandon me on the spot. I'd been alone for so long that people would talk and hang out with me out of pity. Until I met a true friend in third grade who'd been there longer than me and we're still friends to this day. I just don't wanna have to go through that again. The best years of my life turned sour because of one girl who'd hated me from the first glance she took. She turned all people against me and i'm still afraid that it'll happen again. I'm just glad that the people at my new school are nicer and like me for me. Looks like sad stories CAN have happy endings. :)