Kingdom Hearts II What are these?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by riku2211, Feb 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. riku2211 Traverse Town Homebody

Well, I'm currently playing KH2FM+, and i cant for the life of me find out what the glowing crown things and the floating, dark cards are. i have a feeling they both have to do with the cavern of remembrance and the absent silhouettes, but im not sure WHAT. Any help?

2. Umiyuri Papaeyra Gummi Ship Junkie

Glowing crowns and floating dark cards...

Can you tell me where they're placed and give a more detail description? A screenshot would be beautiful (just take a photo of the object on the TV).

3. riku2211 Traverse Town Homebody

I can't use the camera right now, so no screenshot yet, but the first time the crown appears is after Sora gets his new clothes, and he drops it. Donald and Goofy notice, the fairies say something, and thats it. then for the cards, it appears right after you first see Demyx in the under world yelling, "Run, Run away!" immediately after that cutscene the trio find the card, it floatsin mid air with a sort of dark aura/ball around it.

4. riku2211 Traverse Town Homebody

OOHH....thanks! i actually just found out for sure about the "card" thing, i just found Larxene's and im fighting her now =P i probably cant beat her but it's fun anyway xD

thank you! i never would've found out about the puzzle thing.

OOHH....thanks! i actually just found out for sure about the "card" thing, i just found Larxene's and im fighting her now =P i probably cant beat her but it's fun anyway xD

thank you! i never would've found out about the puzzle thing. By the way, where can i access that?

5. Misty gimme kiss

Alright then, question answered, topic...

_LOCKED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.