No Thanks what about...

Discussion in 'Feedback & Assistance' started by Nate_River, Feb 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Radiowave ITSA PIIINCH

yeah, but the organization is so old...BBS is coming out in like 4 months. Like, I remember, as soon as the BBS secret video came out, we had a BBS layout. (Aqua banner, dark blue/black) I like your suggestion, I just think it should be a bit more up to date...

2. Xaale Sylph of Hope

I like the idea, but remember, Demon, 358/2 is coming out, too. The org. isn't THAT old :P

I like the idea, even though being a normal member doesn't really influence the outcome of the descision, I just hope you know I'm up for the idea. But...at the same time, I would like to keep the old skins and this one as an option. I like light skins p:​

3. Clawtooth Keelah se'lai!

good idea although I never really saw what problems people had with the old skin.

4. Noise For Love and Justice

and then you could have the apility to chose if you want a BBS skin...or maybe you are getting tired of that pick 358/2 days

and i know Muggle Cast has multiple web page skins.

i think it would be really cool to have more than on skin to pick from

i dont know about 13..thats alot :P but more than one would be nice :3

5. SplitOverload Chaser

Instead of having 13 skins, 5 would be a good number. One can be all of Org.XIII and the rest can have nobodies, w.e etc etc

13 skins way too much work, even if you just have to change color. It makes us members spoiled.

6. Noise For Love and Justice

exactly...too much work...to many possible problems

5 would be nice

7. Repliku Chaser

Well, yeah 5 would be a good number so let's have some hope on that since it's more feasible and a couple of the old skins and this one might make it so only 2 need modified and then 2 new ones would get added in. I'm glad to see most people do think that would be sufficient and also give us varying colors etc and themes to choose from.

8. AntiWeapon Chaser

Well if where not have a differnt skin for every member, It would be smart to have 3 like everyones now suggesting. For the three new games.

One for the organisation in general. Probebly a white/black skin to go with the colors of the org.
    As for BBS I dono a Terra/aqua/ven thing. -shrug- We dont know much about the game so make it look like.. whatever. XD
    And coded will be a pain. And will anyone actuly use it to be honest? I think most would just go for 358/2 and BBS.

9. Repliku Chaser

I'd say use the first old skin revamped for the KH characters in general.

The second one could be the previous skin to this one which had BBS characters on it.

The third would be this one.

And maybe the fourth could have something of 358/2 Days on it and the fifth could be whatever. The 358/2 days one would probably cater more to the Org any way so a nice 5th skin would be cool but it could be whatever. I do agree a Coded one would be kind of pointless. So whatever looks cool is cool wit me.

10. AntiWeapon Chaser

Yeah if they bring back the old skin ill be happy with whatever else they throw with us.

Just one problem. The previous skin use a sort of dark blackish greish color for the backround of the posts. The current user colors for normal and banned members might become hard to see, so that might need to be changed.

But other then that. Variety of new skins + old skins = Very happy me.

11. Mixt The dude that does the thing

I'm not sure about V Bulletin, but many sites can change those colors as part of the skin. The trick then is figuring out the new colors if you change a skin.

12. Repliku Chaser

Well it won't be a problem for those writing in the general color here. Whatever color is set as a basic color would show up instead of this color which is preset as the standard. So if the other skin used light blue or light gray text as the base color, that's how people with that skin would see it. As for other colors people use, some people still use yellows and lighter colors and we just have to highlight the text with this. The same would have to be done with the other skin or any skin really where people input their own color choices.

13. Haseo Knight of Light

Older Skins?

Well, now that we have a style changer, I'm sure most of the older members would like to use the old skins. So why not put them into the style changer?

14. Destined Working for WDW

it's been brought up a few times about whether or not we would bring back the sigs. The only thing i see as maybe screwing this up is if it is a white background and a dark background.

15. Rosey Chaser

WE'RE WORKING ON IT GOSH DARNIT Dx

*head explodes*

16. Haseo Knight of Light

O rly? I didn't know that.=/

17. SplitOverload Chaser

wow cmon where are theyyyy. ive been dying to use that super cool golden ish color one.

18. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Golden-ish one? News to me.

I'm not an admin so I don't know what is going on with those skins, but I do know we will likely be changing skins sometime within a year (at -latest-), though I do agree on the style changer. We should put it to use.

19. Repliku Chaser

This is kind of a duplicate thread as skins were being talked about in another suggestion thread here. Might want to talk about it in there since this may end up being closed.

http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?t=61452 has convo on older threads and new ideas.

20. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

La la la la la

It is being looked at already

la la la la la

we are thinking of a couple of skins at the moment, just have some patience, you guys will know as soon as we get it sorted

<3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.