No Thanks what about...

Discussion in 'Feedback & Assistance' started by Nate_River, Feb 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daenerys Targaryen ok

i feel the same its too much work for just one day og showing..pluses they have millions of people working on google and yahoo per day so its not even a job for them..

2. Nate_River Hollow Bastion Committee

but if you think about it, khv is a kids forum so wouldnt this make it a better looking, more friendly place? google is worth millions and billions so its always gonna be fancy... wouldnt it be nice to have a change from the blue and white every once in a while?

3. Amber PLUR

... People are still talking about this?

It was a cool idea at first, but now it just seems like it's a dead idea.

Let's just keep the system of changing it at the end of every year.

4. Arc Kingdom Keeper

I could easily do this idea, it doesnt take THAT much work, the issue is being "PC" it could become offensive to other religions that dont celibrate christmas. You never know what some users might believe, so using x-mas trees only, could alienate some users from feeling important and special as well.

5. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

I'd just say no,yeah we know its that wonderful time of year,we dont need little christmas tree's to remind us.

6. Cherry Berry Chaser

Interchangeable skins

Is it possible if you could make an interchangeable skin for this site? There could be people here who feel that one skin might be a bit too bright for their eyes, let alone damaging.
    And its also good being interchangeable because some people may want to keep one skin, and some others can change it to adapt to their personality.

It just means that the site skin only changes for the individual's needs.​

7. Arc Kingdom Keeper

Sorry this has been asked for about a million times now...please look at the list of approved/rejected ideas before posting a new suggestion....We are not making interchangable skins, we wont make more than one skin for you all to choose what one you want....you get the skin thats default, and thats it.

8. AntiWeapon Chaser

Possible suggestion for new layout.

Just a suggestion for when we inevitably get a new layout.

Because from what I hear the new layout comes out around new year. And because the new Kingdom Hearts game 358/2 days comes out around this time. (Earler for jap, possibly later for us) and finaly, with the new forum upgrade that allows us to choose more then one layout. I think we should get 13 possibly choices.. one for each organisation member.

Now before you yell 'OBJECTION' and state how much time 13 layouts would take. Im not suggesting you make 13 COMPLETLY different layouts.
    The most I would like would be a different header for each organization member. And if possible some minor things between them. (Like the icons for forum new posts/old posts have a picture of the number of the organisation member. Maybe the members 'nickname' (Key of destiny and such) written somewhere on the backround... Stuff like that.
    It would be a nice way to keep a refreshing look in the forums. Like if your tierd of the Axel look. Go for a Vexen one. D: I uno.

Oh! And it has to be dark! Dark layouts rock. e.e

9. P Banned

Hey!

Yeah, I agree. Possibly have the layouts themed as well. E.g. The Axel one being flamy, or at least red.

10. AntiWeapon Chaser

Yeah I was thinking something like that.

Where the 'Gaming' 'Interest' 'Fun and game' Collums are. It could be a color or something to represent the member. Tho I don't wana put to much strain on whoever would have to do it.

11. clouddart100 Destiny Islands Resident

Yeah, that's a pretty cool idea.

12. Repliku Chaser

I know you don't want anyone to say it takes time to do skins, even duplicate ones with just different headers and buttons, but it does and 13 skins on just the Org isn't really what I think is best as a suggestion though I do think it would be kinda cool.

I'd actually rather see 4 or 5 solid skins with differences than 13 of the same thing with minor changes that don't meet what users have been complaining about for some time. It wouldn't offer as much variation with 13 skins as say this. 2 of the skins could be the former skins we have had, which one had a BBS theme in it and was gray and the one former was black with KH general theme. This one with white should also be an option and if we are fortunate, maybe the skin for the new year would have something 358/2 Days related, and perhaps we'd end up with an additional skin. To me that would add variety and choice while also understanding that we have preferences to our background colors and button styles etc too. Doing this would also enable them to put more distinctive themes in regarding multiple characters instead of just focus on one at a time.

13. Explode Who?!

I concur :3 We could have a general Org. XIII skin for 358/2, a BBS one, and maybe one for Coded (although I don't know what that would include). Plus, I still miss the old skin >_>;

14. Destined Working for WDW

why not a KH skin, kh2 skin, BBS skin, and 358/2 skin?

Or bring back the old forum skins just given a facelift?

15. T3F Chaser

I think this is pretty damn cool. I'll admit it takes time, but It still would be bloody awesome.

16. AntiWeapon Chaser

Erkz raised the suggestion earlier to me about having just three, one for each of the new games coming out.
    Tho Coded dosent exactly have much in terms of images to use.

The main point here is to have more then one skin. The org 13 was just the first that poped into my head.

17. Repliku Chaser

Yeah, more skins with various things would be nice and I'm sure that's being debated upon. I have inquired to the issue myself and well, as they did leave the option now for alternate skins to be used, I believe we'll be seeing at least a couple skins added.

18. AntiWeapon Chaser

Nice thanks. :)

Oh and how about the old skin being added to the list? XD I miss that skin.

19. Repliku Chaser

I've been asking about that since a lot of us did love the old skin and it was unique. All I can say for now though is that I'll keep bugging about it as I was told it still exists and well, hopefully here this is seen too. They may have to modify the old skin to fit the new VB but we can hope. xD

20. P Banned

Although I really want to keep this skin as an option. I prefer a light one, opposed to a dark.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.