Digital Art what a brilliant adventure we've just begun

Discussion in 'Arts & Graphics' started by Sumi, Apr 3, 2012.

1. Sumi suicidé

attempted a slightly larger piece. so much art block right now ugh. but anyway BRIGHT COLOURS AHOY.
    cnc would be grrrrrreat please and thank you :3 ??

[​IMG]

2. Hayabusa Venomous

Me gusta.

Love the colors going on. Nice contrasts of yellow and blue. The effect you put behind Sora, Donald, and Goofy looks nice without being too intrusive, and I can see a clear flow, almost like a tree with branches and all. Maybe the text could be a little less plain? Still, I like it.

3. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

Sumi! This is beautiful! I'm jealous of your skills. ;n;

I adore the bright colours, it feels great both on the dark and light skin. The only problem I have is that it feels a little empty to the left lower corner, but oh well. I still love this piece. Did you just randomly up the quote? It's kinda nice. <:

Nice job~

4. Feenie Finny, Fin of the Feenie Fish

This is lovely! You've done a marvellous job here, Sumi.

This whole piece is just amazing! The colours here all go together so nicely like bread and butter! The blue especially makes the whole thing feel really soft.
    The text placement is also very nice, I like how you varied it and put some of it in unusual places.
    But I have to agree somewhat with Kellu about the emptiness in the lower left.

But overall it's a job well done!

5. Daxa~ #stalker

Oh me oh my,this is wonderful my darling <3
    The colours go together very well,making everything look oh so pretty. The text adds to the whole image,and just wow. It looks so perfect there. Text barely ever looks perfect. So pretty.
    It's just adorable. Just adorable. As has been mentioned,a bit empty in that little corner...but my eyes keep being drawn to the middle of it anyway,so no harm done.
    Lovely work deary~

6. Sumi suicidé

: O! You all are right it does feel pretty empty down there ; w ;' maybe extending the pentooling would help. I agree that the text feels a little "too" plain compared to the rest, as well. I was unsure what to do with it lololol.
    Thank you so much everyone <3 :3 y'all're too sweet. 'm glad y'all like it!

7. ShibuyaGato Transformation

I absolutely love it.

The colorful text and stocks are just colorful enough that it isn't overpowering and it catches the viewers attention. The level of sharpening is perfect, and I just adore the text as well. <3
    You did a beautiful job, my dear~