Well Needed Vacation

Discussion in 'Departure Hall' started by Scarred Nobody, Dec 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

So, yeah, I'll be leaving you guys for a while. Nothing permanent, or at least I hope that I don't decide to just leave the site longer than I expect to. I'm going to hit the road and visit some family down in New Mexico. We're driving down there and we want to get there a few days before Christmas. Im planning on leaving sometime between Thursday or Friday.

I don't really plan using my iPad to log onto KHV during my trip because I don't think I'll be staying anywhere that has good wifi, and I'm going to be spending a lot of time with friends and family. I'll probably post stuff on twitter and tumblr whenever I feel inspired to. I may lurk every once in a while, but those are going to be rare and few. If people want to stay in touch though, PM me before I go.

I already asked someone to upload my secret Santa present for Christmas, which I have already completed. So, to who my secret Santa is, I hope you like your present very much. And I will have my lines for Shake It Up Christmas in before I go.

I should be back early during the New Year, the 3rd at the latest, since that is when my next doctor's appointment is here in LA.

It's only a few weeks, but the way these past few months have been, I feel I deserve a holiday and some time with people in the real world.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

2. Amaury Legendary Hero

Enjoy your Christmas and New Year's, Plums Tummer!

Stay safe out there, and we'll see you when you return!

3. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

Um... I'm not Plums.

And I found out we're leaving tomorrow, around noon my time. Maybe a bit sooner.

4. Amaury Legendary Hero

I'm sorry. I'll fix it. Plums was in my head at the time. I don't know why.

Anyway, have a safe trip!

5. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

Bye tummer! Have a great time with your family! And when you get back, you must tell me, what do they use for Christmas trees there? Palm trees? Fake ones (*shudder*)? Either way, I hope you get exactly as much rest as you need to.

6. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Happy early Christmas tummer ^.^ Hope you enjoy your trip and have fun with your family and friends. And your right, everyone deserves a break, so enjoy the heck out of it. See you when you get back ^^

7. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

Hope you have a good one, Tummer! Relax and take it easy seeing your family and friends. See you once you get back.

8. NightCrisis Twilight Town Denizen

Hope you enjoy your vacation. I hadn't had one in months--since you know, highschool is getting the better of me and I'm trying to find a job--which tires me out A LOT.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.