Well, life happened.

Discussion in 'Departure Hall' started by LoneWolf, Jun 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoneWolf Hollow Bastion Committee

I got a call from the Marine Corps not even two hours ago. Well guys, this is a big step for me, even though a lot of you don't know me and what not. I'm not sure I'll go in the Marines or not. But, there is a possibility. I'm going to leave KH-V not only just because some big decisions have been dropped on me, I'm also leaving for a small amount of time because I need to sort out my life right now. I won't be on nearly as much as I have been for a little while. I'll still check in with everybody once in a while. I'll keep up on my story i'm currently working on, maybe you've read it. If you haven't look for it in the Original Works area. Until then, see you guys later.

~LoneWolf

2. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

I wish you the best of luck, I know quite a few Marines and they are by far the most amazing people I have ever met. If you choose to go, then you are truly a brave person above others. You have my hope of luck and respect, whether you go or not.
    Good luck in life, don't worry about us here. :]

3. Roxas~N~Namine Traverse Town Homebody

you're gonna be army strong ;D

anyway, good luck with life, hoqe everything works out.

4. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

I know exactly how you feel, comrade. I joined the Army not too long ago. I'm not currently on active duty, but the wait kills me. :/
    Good luck, comrade.

5. Kubo Kingdom Keeper

Oh my God, the marines... I would love to join the marines, but I have other priorities.
    It's gonna be awesome man, not easy, but the experinces you are going to have there will be priceless.
    Take care mate!

6. accio75 Destiny Islands Resident

wow... well man i kno you by sight but i wish you the best of lucks anyways. godspeed if you join.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.