Well, I feel silly

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Iskandar, Sep 14, 2016.

1. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Just got my new SSD and I was all ready to install the thing, then I realized I didn't have a spare SATA cable. I had to have everything but the spare SATA cable. And here I was with my desktop all unplugged and ready to have 240GB of SSD put on. Luckily for me a friend from work uses computers like crazy and has some, so I don't have to spend money, but since I'm gone from noon till 9pm on thursday and work all day fridays, and have to take the car in to get its bumper corrected and a online writing lab scheduled on saturday...it's going to be a while before I get that precious piece of equipment installed.

2. Shuhbooty moon child

Aw, he can't met you? Or bring it to work?

3. Iskandar King of Conquerors

He'll bring it to me while I'm at work tomorrow, but since it was already like 9pm when I texted him on Wednesday, and I didn't really have free time on thursday except in the morning when I'm doing school work, Friday was the only good time.

4. Shuhbooty moon child

OHH I see. Aw. Well I'm super excited for you! I hope you can get it started sooner then you anticipate. c:

5. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Well, I'll probably get it put in Friday night after my second job, but I just wanted to get it in before I had a bunch of stuff to do. And Saturday is just going to be annoying trying to do a writing center online