Well Hello.

Discussion in 'Introductions & Departures' started by KaiserDragon, Oct 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KaiserDragon Merlin's Housekeeper

Hello there I am KaiserDragon, KH fan, Final Fantasy fan and of course a Breath of Fire fan!

I am currently studying IT & Computing at Open University, I like to cheat on games I play (I always complete them first though) and have played almost every retail MMO you could probably mention as well as a bunch of free to play ones as well.

I have also worked as a GM for Dragon Nest Europe (though I had to retire due to medical problems) I am still very friendly with certain members who worked there. I love anime (with my favourite being Shakugan no Shana) and I like to red read... a lot, I have over 500 books in my library and I particularly like the authors Raymond E Feist (who I have met and had all my books signed by him ^^) and George RR Martin (who I also met in 2005 and had all books leading up (and incuding) A Feast for Crows signed by him also) if pushed I would probably say Feist was my favourite, but then I am biased as Magician was the first book I ever read.

Bonus: [​IMG]
    for the luls ^^

2. Amaury Legendary Hero

Welcome to the forum, KD! Be sure to stick around and have fun, and if you need any help, don't hesitate to ask.

I am also a fan of Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy and have played Breath of Fire III, though I never beat it since I could only play it when my friend came over, but it's his dad's, so when we moved out of his home, it was no longer possible to play it.

To get a sense of what I generally like, you can check out my Video Game Projects thread. It's listed under the Current Forum Projects tab in my signature here.

3. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Hi there, and welcome to our forum!

We've got some pretty solid sections of the site dedicated to coding, general gaming, and literature, if you want to take a gander~

If you've got any questions about the forum or anything, don't be afraid to ask! Our staff members are identifiable by their username colors; there are the Admins, Super Moderators, Moderators, Reporters, and Coders. (Pink usernames, like mine, indicate Premium members, who are just members who have attained 1,000 posts and have a few special privileges.)

Hope you stick around and enjoy our site!~

4. KaiserDragon Merlin's Housekeeper

Going to take ome getting used to see red on a mod, most sites I frequent have red for Admin lol, thanks for the info though, I will be sure to take a gander at those... just a word, I don't post much on any of the sites I am a member on but rest assured I lurk many sites ^^

Wow, that is a hefty project list you have planned, very impressive! You should totally try and get another copy of Breath of Fire III, it has the best dragon system of the series... though if pushed I will say IV is the better game.

What's you guys favourite Final Fantasy? Also favourite characters? ^^

5. Amaury Legendary Hero

Final Fantasy VII, though I also own Final Fantasy XI, but I've never beaten it.

6. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

The only one I've played is Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, so I'm gonna have to stick with that. ^^; It is really good, though~

7. KaiserDragon Merlin's Housekeeper

I beat the Shadow Lord back in 2007 ^^ I still play XI on and off today but *cough* elsewhere >.>

What server did you play on? I was on Unicorn originally and went under the handle Taser... On the current server I play on I have 2 characters Vivi and Cloud lol.

I've only played the original Tactics, but I loved it, VII was my favourite though, with Aerith being my favourite character.

8. Amaury Legendary Hero

Er, I think I meant XII. It had Vann in it.

9. KaiserDragon Merlin's Housekeeper

Ahh, I have that on my next replay list, its one of my favourites despite having the weakest main character (Vaan) I love it for the Sky Pirates Den (which I always have to complete).

10. Path Light Merlin's Housekeeper

Welcome KaiserDragon!

11. KaiserDragon Merlin's Housekeeper

Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.