Well, hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Departures' started by BladerGuyxx2, Jun 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BladerGuyxx2 Moogle Assistant

Hey, I'm Shane. I'm 16 turning 17 this year, and figured I'd join a Kingdom Hearts site. I haven't really played the game much and cannot really because I do not own a PlayStation at this moment (well, the classic stuff, I could play the newer stuff). My hobbies include the Internet, anime, videogames, IT stuff, and making videos. I make a type of video on Youtube called Youtube Poop where you mess with a source until it has an absurd effect, I guess. I own a website about Youtube Poop which isn't done yet, and I like simulation and videogames that are erm, "anime-like", like I like to describe. Anyways, hello guys! I suck at intros haha....

2. Amaury Legendary Hero

Hey, there, Shane! You've chosen a fun place to join.

Be sure to read all of the wonderful rules the forum has to offer and have fun!

3. Agent.T Destiny Islands Resident

That England thingy place I've always lived in
    Hey Shane!

Welcome to our humble abode! Make yourself at home, fetch yourself a cup of tea and do enjoy yourself! :3 You ever need anything just ask and I'm sure someone, anyone can help you

4. CaptainMIG Gummi Ship Junkie

Welcome friend nice to meet you i can tell we can be friends

5. What? 『 music is freedom 』

To begin, you most certainly do not suck any introductions because I see no vacuums or black holes in Minkowski spacetime within this thread so please, do not worry on that regard!

Secondly,

[video=youtube;ixHMNqb5f_8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixHMNqb5f_8[/video]

Please allow me to deconstruct this video for you.

This video, containing both common Youtube meme references and holding a character from an "anime-like" game, excellently exemplifies the forum you have visited! The presence of Zack acting in such an absurd situation signifies how one can forget their inhibitions and stay as equals amongst all of our lovely members regardless of the level of offline seriousness which may or may not translate to the forum. The dancing, of course, is significant in how the chipper attitude of the forum simply contributes to the feeling of well-being that the community provides. And truly, is a forum not about the social, discussion aspect? Finally, the airplane motions represent how outsiders may consider the Spam Zone as a whole to be populated with threads that are both on cloud nine and have also lost their sense of grounding logic in reality. Please excuse me whilst I avoid a pun about being high on psychoactive drugs.

Now! I am sure that you will fit in here excellently, as there are many who share similar interests with you, of course - myself included, as I may confess to sharing almost all of the hobbies you do. Because of this, feel free to take plunges into getting active in the community - please do, as we are not some sort of shark creatures and we will most certainly not bite. It is hoped that you will continue to be active within our delightful market square and please ask if you do need assistance with something!

6. Hesteen Merlin's Housekeeper

Welcome to KHV :grin:

7. Itachilives Gummi Ship Junkie

Hello,
    You don't suck at it and your website sounds sweet.
    See you around

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.