Welcome to Death

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Aelin, Oct 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Blake placed her hand on her chin to appear as if she was pondering Rosaline's question. Alright.......how should I go about this? Oh! I think this might work! Blake spoke out towards Rosaline. "Unfortunately, this is my last day in town before I have to catch a flight back home. I had written in the message that I need to make my purchases from you as soon as possible. However, if you didn't get my message then that's a different story." Blake frowned as she finished her sentence before continuing again. "I needed some hardware of sorts. I was hoping you could be able to provide me and my company with your supplies." Blake looked at Rosaline with disappointment in her eyes. Awaiting for her response, Blake crossed her arms as each hand held the other arm's elbow.

2. Aelin Best Waifu

Masquerade
    Rolling his eyes the man put down his phone and just looked at the boy for a moment. "No really?" He said sarcastically. "I don't like people. I am here because I have to be." He stated trying to give a hint to leave him alone and that he didn't want to talk to anyone. He wondered if the boy would get the hint. If he didn't he might just walk away, but he found another comfortable spot to lean since being chased out of his last one by the annoying girl, and he didn't want to have to move again.

The girl thought about what the other woman was saying for a section. Perhaps if it was profitable it might be worth it. "How much do you want and where do you need it sent?" She asked trying to sound just curious and not looking for a certain answer. She didn't want her time wasted with people who weren't going to make her much money.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2017
  3. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Blake closed her eyes to really think about how to go about this. After a couple of moments, Blake opened her eyes before a expression of concern clouded over her face. "Would it be possible to talk about this in private? I'm afraid this is a purchase of the utmost importance." Blake whispered toward Rosaline. Hopefully, this ploy would actually get her alone. In the back of her mind, she hoped that Kuro was having better luck.

4. CrownMoksha Decimo

"Oh and here I was thinking that I've found a kindred spirit to talk to."Kuro said in an very sarcastic tone of his own. Of course he knew that he wanted to be alone, but he didn't really care. He just needed to get his attention long enough to get him away from this crowd to put an end to his life.Still he couldn't rush things, he needed to take his time and not screw up with an already difficult target. "I too was drag here by a friend of mind. She said something about making a purchase or something. I wasn't really listening." The bait had been cast and just like Noctis waiting to actually catch a bite, Kuro waited to see if he would take the bait or at least show some form of interest.

5. Aelin Best Waifu

Masquerade
    "Not until you answer my question. I am sure you have amounts in mind, and you must know where you are going. It can't be that hard of a question to answer." Rosaline responded as she folded her arms getting slightly annoyed at Blake, but not enough to actually walk away from a possible investment yet.

The Mafia leader scoffed. "Well that is a sh*tty friend. If they wanted to buy something they came to the wrong place to do so." He told the boy beside him. "Look if you wanted an excuse to talk to me, there are better ones than that. Next time try working on your flirting techniques." He told him, assuming Kuro was simply gay and trying to flirt.

6. CrownMoksha Decimo

Kuro mentally sighed at the response he was given. He may have gotten a better response than the girl who had tried speaking with him, things had gone a completely different route than what he had intended. "Funny, but I don't swing that way." The response was a quick one before progressing on to his next question. "Then what would be a good excuse to talk to you?" At this point Kuro just wanted to keep him talking so that his partner would have better success.

7. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]
    Zoey blushed furiously when Dana said Zoey was the best meister in the school. "No, not really," she argued quietly. She then heard the question and looked toward Zephyr and nodded. "Yeah, staff was the first thing I trained with. Wouldn't want to give a blind girl a knife to practice with first, would ya?" She chuckled at her own joke and took another bite of ice cream. "But Dana is a combination of a staff and a knife. Quaterdtaff. What about you and the Katana?"

[​IMG]
    "Yeah, let's try to go the other way," Mikio spoke up, somewhat relieved that they didn't run into anything yet.

8. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

"I see your point." Zephyr said with a quick chuckle of his own. Least now he knew why she was wearing the blindfold. Admittedly Zoey being blind wasn't the first thing that he thought of as a reason, but still it did make sense now that he knew. Having heard her question, Zephyr took a brief moment to think of his answer before speaking. "Yeah, it was the main weapon my teacher taught me to use. I say that, but i was more so she taught me the basic and anything fancy or unique I had to teach myself." His teacher did have a very unorthodox way of teaching him, but it did work out well given what he was capable of doing for the most part.

9. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

[​IMG]

Roderick chuckled a little. "Being a weapon is easy," he said. "I don't have to train to learn to wield anything, I just exist and people fight with me. I bet things will start to get more challenging once we start using our soul wavelengths."

[​IMG]

They made it back to the fork, and Matthew once again gripped the gauntlet, readying himself as he led the way down the right-hand path, for once walking in silence instead of chattering away.

10. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Blake placed her hand on her forehead in shame before speaking. "Oh my! Many pardons! How does 25 million dollars worth of hardware can you get to England tonight?" Blake whispered the amount and location to Rosaline before pulling back and smiled. "Would it be alright to take this discussion somewhere else? I'm afraid I have some competition here tonight and it would delightful if we could get this transaction done swiftly and quietly. Don't you think so Miss Blackthorn?" Blake smiled once more while awaiting for her response.

11. Aelin Best Waifu

Masquerade
    "You must be really desperate that you want to find an excuse to talk to me. Generally there isn't a good reason to talk to me." The man replied but didn't go to shoo Kuro off too much just seemed to not care if he was or wasn't around.

"That is quite the distance you need them shipped. For that it will cost you extra... but I think we could work something out. Come I already have a meeting room set up here." The woman said as she turned on her heal and starting to walk off towards a set of doors that lead to a long narrow hall lined with rooms, one of which was the meeting room

12. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    "Damn" Chaol said as they hit the dead end, turning and walking back. Upon arriving, he nodded in agreement to Matthew's plan.

[​IMG]
    Dana's eyes lit up as Roderick spoke up about things being so easy. "I know right?! The meisters get to be all awesome swinging us around and doing epic battles, while we get to look beautiful and swagalicious as a weapon! It works out so well" Dana exclaimed gleefully. The girl clearly enjoyed shortcuts, and being a weapon seemed like a pretty big one.

13. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

"Excellent! Shall we?" Blake smiled as she started to follow Rosaline out of the ballroom. She looked back to find Kuro talking to the other target. Alright! We gotten this far! Next question is.....How do I go about obtaining the kishin soul?? Kuro!!! I could use some help now!!!!!!! Panicking on the inside, Blake followed Rosaline to the meeting room. As they were walking, Blake tried to come up with a plan but nothing was coming to mind.

14. CrownMoksha Decimo

Kuro gave the man a simple shrug in response. To be perfectly honest he was just doing this to kill time, least this was the way that it was looking like it would go at this rate. He wouldn't have to for much longer cause he could that Blake had made some progress and as currently following their second target. Hopefully someplace a little more private. If that was the case then he should regroup with them so that they could actually reap her. "I would beg to differ, but it seems like I have some other matters to handle. I'll catch ya later assuming you're still here." With that Kuro gave a quick wave before heading off in the direction that he saw Blake go. So far so good, they just needed to keep this up and they would have their success.

15. cstar stay away from my waifu

Suddenly and without warning, a gust of wind knocked a couple glasses over at the masquerade. Causing some waiters to run over and clean up the mess. Some would say this is hijacking a scenario to change up things. I say natural causes.

Though if you ever actually need me:
    067 097 108 108 032 109 101 032 105 110 032 109 121 032 099 104 097 109 098 101 114 032 111 102 032 119 111 110 100 101 114 115 046 032 073 032 107 110 111 119 032 116 111 111 032 109 117 099 104 032 097 110 100 032 110 111 116 032 101 110 111 117 103 104 046 032 077 121 032 110 097 109 101 032 105 115 032 069 114 105 110 032 097 110 100 032 073 032 097 109 032 121 111 117 114 032 115 097 118 105 111 114 046

16. Aelin Best Waifu

Masquerade
    Rosaline lead Blake into a room and shut the door behind her, taking a seat on a large sofa. "Sit, lets talk matters such as, what sort of equipment you are looking for. You must be aware that I offer a wide range of equipment." Rosaline motioned to a chair across from her and crossed her legs, folding her hands in her lap. For a weapons dealer, she seemed very graceful and elegant, not at all what you would pin for a kishin soul.

17. Midnight Star Master of Physics

[​IMG]

It was disappointing as they found the dead-end, she'd just about mentally prepared herself for fighting their first enemy just for it to be delayed further, "That's annoying but we probably just got the last left-right choice wrong, so we should just go the other way" Hannah suggested. They turned around and had started heading back but how quiet everyone was took Hannah by surprise, she knew that she was sometimes quiet and so was Mikio but the other two were usually much more talkative. "Sooo" She said breaking the awkward silence, "Are you guys excited about fighting our first enemy?"

18. Aelin Best Waifu

Bonnie and Clyde
    Once more the group of four came to a dead end and were forced to turn back

19. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Blake sat down as Rosaline started to discuss business with her. Luckily for Blake, her older brother had a weapon partner who turned to a shotgun, so he would teach her from time to time about various types of guns after he would come back from a mission. She crossed her legs and gave herself a moment to think and plan her next move. She smiled before opening her mouth to speak. "But of course! You see me and my group are in a disagreement with another group over some money they owe us. And might I say this will be pretty gruesome. Anyway, I require the following: AK-47s, Remington 700s, Semiautomatic pistols, Mossberg 500s, Remington 870s, Dragunov SVUs, FR F2 sniper rifles, Longswords, Katanas, and hand axes. Will that be a problem?" Blake smiled at Rosaline once she finished her request. Kuro...You better hurry!! I don't know how long I can keep this act going!! Blake awaited for her partner while awaiting for Rosaline's response.

20. CrownMoksha Decimo

"And one XM8 Rifle." Said another voice that had walked into the room. Standing next to where Blake was sitting, Kuro had finally walked in and stood next to her. "I hope you don't mind the intrusion, but when I saw that you found my shy friend, I just knew that I would have to be there by her side to assist her." Now they both were in the room with their target away from the party. It wouldn't be long now before they could cross her off their list of targets.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.