Weird temple... O_o

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Heaven's Angel, Apr 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

I remember seein' this on the news all the time over in Utah. It really is a sad sight to behold. It's completely against the law, so why do these guys do such horrible thing's? Seriously, men as old as 50 years old with kids at about 13? That's just so sick. Not to mention the beatens. How could the police not pick up on this earlier?

@ Destined - It's a good thing she did call the police, even if it were for a selfish reason.

2. Repliku Chaser

Yeah, I think it was good she called the police, even if it was for a selfish reason. It may have also been because she had a 'conscience' too. I would call the police anonymous if something like this was going on and it was like that. I would feel obligated to put a stop to the behavior. It is so downgrading to children and women it is pathetic. I just am amazed these women actually fall for wanting this kind of life and could stand to raise a boy that won't get a real education and will be mistreated or a girl that is going to be potentially raped and pregnant by the time she's 13 and then claimed for life.

If these people get out of this because some woman from the outside called in, it will just be really lame. However, it is a possibility, as much as law can sometimes be a pain, letting people get away with these sorts of awful things because of a 'technicality'.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.