Weekend Rush?

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Hyuge ✧, May 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Here's the deal: it's been awhile since I roleplayed last and I think about it all of the time, but I just don't have the time anymore, or even really the motivation at this point, but not this weekend. This weekend is different. I have three days off and I don't have the time to commit to a long - term roleplay so this is going to be the fastest roleplay you've ever seen. Feel free to list ideas for what type of roleplay you want to participate in. I will choose one today and come up with a plot for it. The roleplay will be posted at midnight tonight. Anyone is free to join at any point in time, but this roleplay will end at 11:59 PM Monday night, Central Time. No matter where the roleplay is at at that point in time, it will end and I'll write an ending for it the next day.

So, who's in??

2. Ghost King's Apprentice

I wanna play. I'm not creative enough to offer any ideas and I haven't rp'd in forever but it sounds like fun!

3. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Unfortunately, this was just for the holiday weekend. I had time off so I thought I would give it a try but no one responded so it never started. Now I go back to my regularly scheduled ridiculous work routine. Sorry. ={[

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.