"We may never meet again, but we'll never forget each other."

Discussion in 'Departure Hall' started by ShibuyaGato, Aug 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShibuyaGato Transformation

"No matter where we are, our hearts will bring us together again."
    Kingdom Hearts quote. Seems pretty appropriate given the situation and all.

So as many of you know, school is starting up again soon. This year I'll be a junior (in eleventh grade for all you foreigners), and as such I will have an extra large workload. Between my commitment to my honors, AP and magnet classes, the SAT and ACT and my desire to continue writing fanfiction and editing GMVs, I doubt I'll have much time, if any, for KHV. I am sorry to say that you may not see me for a while, though I can try to pop in on the weekends and on holidays. Still, to avoid running the risk of KHV totally distracting me from my responsibilities, I'm going to go invisible.

To those of you who I've had the pleasure of talking to, I hope we don't lose touch over the course of this next year. To those who I've only just begun to talk to, I wish we could keep talking, but I'll try my hardest to keep in touch. To my dear and closest friends (you all know who you are, and I don't want to risk leaving anyone out by only naming a few), you'll probably get the odd message from me every now and then, whether it be through text, Skype or even a VM.

I have a lot of work to do this week in preparation for the 20th, so I will probably start today. Still, I will be getting on periodically to check up on and partake in a certain thread. I love you all, and I hope to see you again. ;~;

2. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Cat noooo... Don't gooo.... :( I'm going to miss you so much...

Make sure you do great in school and I'll talk to you on Skype. Have a great life my Whoivan sister and I can't wait until you come back :)

3. Amaury Legendary Hero

Completely understandable. School takes top priority over anything else.

Be sure to get straight As. :smile:

4. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Have fun in school, even though the real fun starts in senior year ;)

5. Llave Superless Moderator

Oh goodness siska I totally get what you mean. Junior year was a hell-pit of testing and the likes.

It does indeed sadden me seeing that such a wonderful, influential, and prominent member of the community take a hiatus, but it is also inevitable. Keep in touch, Mrs. Tennant~~~~~~~~~ (Extra tilde squiggles just for ye.)

6. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

Haha well damn. I wish you the best of luck in your school work! =D You make Mummy-in-law very proud that you're determined enough to focus and leave this major distraction behind. x3c But I'll miss you muchles! Hope you take care of yourself and that you do swimmingly on your schoolwork.

Hope we do get to talk more because it's been fun >w< Especially with teasing our dear Adam. Hope the year dun take long~ See ya, Gato~!

7. Misty gimme kiss

Aw, I'll see you around Cat. 8( Best of luck with school and all, work hard but don't forget to have some fun too.

8. Feenie Finny, Fin of the Feenie Fish

I WILL MISS YOU SO MUCH MY BELOVED WIF-*shot*

Hope you have good fortune with your school work, see you when you inevitably return.

9. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

Ah noo Caat. But I get it! You're smart enough to do awesome things so focus on school. Come see us again though.

10. Droid Hollow Bastion Committee

That's saddening, we haven't chatted in awhile, but I always enjoy seeing you around the site and sending you pictures of RDJ. I do hope you do excellent in school this year, junior and senior years are full of stuff.

See you later Cat~<3

11. Mysty Unknown

But but but Cat~! I will miss you D: I understand that school is more important than us.

12. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

WHAT NO BUT YOU'RE CAT YOU CAN'T LEAVE NO WE'LL MISS YOU AND...

...Guh. Well, at least make sure you do well if you're leaving... >>;

...i hate freaking school... ;_;

13. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

My dearest XIII blades siska ; ~ ;
    I don't know why it made me tear up so, just reading this but it's completely understandable - especially on my end, I am too a junior/eleventh grader. Oh dear, this is going to be a big year for both of us...

You know I'm wishing you all the luck possible and sending you pixie dust daily. I really wish for the best for you and I know that you will be absolutely amazing and grand this year. You're so fantastic and I'm going to miss seeing you on here so, so much. Plop around on skype or whatever and if you ever, ever need anything - just creep up to me, okay? I'll shower you with love and huggles and help you out, of course. I love you so much siska and I really hope we're able to keep and touch and make it through this junior year c:

MUCH LOVE ALWAYS!
    YOU'RE GOING TO DO ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC, I KNOW IT <3

14. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

Phew, I hate seeing these. I think they are perma leaving ones....

Anyway Cat you stay healthy and happy and all that. Enjoy scchool! : )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.