Video Warrior- Kingdom Hearts

Discussion in 'Production Studio' started by Aelin, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Aelin Best Waifu

Well I am back at it with a new video. I wouldn't say it is great but I needed to just get something out, keep in practice and all that. This one I tried to make a story with, and the story is the following:

Sora and Riku grew up together. There was always a rivalry between the two, but Riku always needed to get stronger. Sora watched his friend change, and eventually leave the island. When Sora caught up with Riku he found that Riku murdered Kairi. Hell bent on vengeance they fought but Sora was bested. Soon after, Riku transformed, revealing that he wasn't just the same Riku after all, but something much darker possessed him. He managed to break free of it long enough to get Sora to run. Years later Sora returned to fight Riku again, this time much stronger. By this point Riku mastered the darkness and tried to make peace with Sora, refusing to fight. Sora would have none of that however as he attacked Riku head on. Riku let himself fall in battle to make up for what he did to Kairi years before, but instead of dying, the darkness took hold once more, driving him to kill Sora against his will. When the darkness died down, Riku felt so horrible about himself that he committed suicide, not able to live with himself anymore.

I know it sounds like a crappy edgy fanfic, but I needed direction to go in, so bare with me and enjoy... maybe.... if you can.