War Of The Deities

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Smackdoodle McGiggles, Aug 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smackdoodle McGiggles Hollow Bastion Committee

(Thought I'd return to KHV with a new RP, suggested by one of my friends on another site, drawing in Celtic mythology)

The Gods of our world have found no way to settle their insufferable differences, Nuadha, King of Gods, has summoned all of the hero's of Weskern to choose their sides, and help decide the law of the land

~Nuadha Airgetlám​

In this RP, the conflict of the Gods shall be settled, People of the land of Weskern all choose to worship one of the 4 Gods and Goddesses, and they shall be the deciding factor as to who shall rule.

OC form

Username:
    Name:
    Allegiance(Nuadha, Cichol, Neamhaim, or Morrighan):
    Weapon:
    Spell(you can have magic, limit 3):
    Bio(you need one, cant just say he/she doesnt have one):
    Personality:
    Appearance:
    Other:
    Preview post(so i can see how you RP):

The Rules
    1. no godmodding (players controlling Gods, this is important)
    2. keep to the story
    3. The story is completely changeable, no specific group is better than another
    4. I will shoot Mary sues on sight...
    5. since it is in the age of knights there are no guns
    6. this RP doesnt relate to KH, so please no Sora, Riku, Kairi etc.
    7. your almost done reading
    8. i reserve the right to make changes if need be
    9. keep romance to PG 13 only!
    10. have fun
    11. you must be active!!!
    12. one liners are not accepted

The Gods

SPECIFIC RULES FOR GODS: You are not invincible, though you may be immortal, you can be killed by other Gods, and must turn yourself mortal to fight a mortal, otherwise, you can simply boost the power of your followers. All Gods have the ability to fly, and their followers of each God gain a power of their chosen deity for a short time where the human character also gains wings and ability to fly like their deity.

Abilities Granted by siding with each God/Goddess

Nuadha - White Wings, Ability to fire multiple arrows of light from wings to swarm enemies.
    Cichol - Black Wings, Ability to steal part of an enemies' soul temporarily to disable their ability to invoke Demi God Powers
    Neamhain - Black Wings, Power to replicate enemy powers at the expense of losing your own as long as you remain in control of their power.
    Morrighan - White Wings, Ability to shield self with mixture of light and darkness as wings wrap around body, leaving user immobile but completely unreachable by harm

Username: Smackdoodle McGiggles
    Name: Nuadha Airgetlám
    Weapon: Claimh Solas (Spirit Sword)
    Spell(you can have magic, limit 3): Light, Darkness, Soul
    Bio(you need one, cant just say he doesnt have one): Nuadha, is king of the Gods, In Celtic Mythology, he was a war general who in one of his finest battles had his arm severed, and a silver arm replaced it, earning him the last name Airgetlám which means Silver Arm.
    Personality: Stern and commanding with little compassion
    Appearance: [​IMG]

Username:
    Name: Cichol
    Weapon: Dark Magic
    Spells: Ability to create clones of himself and conjure blades to strike opponents.
    Bio(you need one, cant just say he doesnt have one):Cichol or Cíocal Gricenchos the earliest-mentioned leader of the Fomorians. His epithet, Gricenchos or Grenchos, is obscure but may mean "withered foot" or "footless"
    Personality: Removed and quiet, yet very ominous

Username: hyuge-of-the-twilight
    Name: Neamhain
    Weapon: Magic
    Spells: Lightning and fire magics, Ability to replicate target to fight for her (Clone dies after single hit)
    Bio: Neamhain is the fairy spirit of the frenzied havoc of war, and possibly an aspect of the Morrígan. The name is sometimes spelt Nemon or Neman.
    Personality: Flirty, kind hearted but can be very spiteful if someone goes against her wishes.

Username: Twilight_Nobody13
    Name: Morrighan
    Weapon: Magic
    Spell: Throws spears of light at enemies, Power over light and Ice
    Bio: Morrigan is a goddess of battle, strife, and fertility. She sometimes appears in the form of a crow, flying above the warriors, and in the Ulster cycle she also takes the form of an eel, a wolf and a cow. She is generally considered a war deity
    Personality: Quiet, Softspoken, Fierce in battle, (Side note: she is blind, but still knows what goes on around her)
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]

2. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

it's been quite awhile since we rp'd together. thought i'd give this one a try. i like mythology a lot. and i'll take neimhain.

Username: hyuge
    Name: Aabil
    Allegiance: nuadha
    Weapon: 6' steel long sword
    Spell: fire blast, wheel of fire, light source
    Bio: aabil grew up in the land following nuadha. he was raised in a strict family that taught dicipline and manners. the whole aspect of chivalry was far from dead in his household. aabil grew up with two younger sisters and three younger brothers. as the oldest he received a lot more dicipline then his younger siblings and feels that the king of the gods should be thoroughly respected. he will do anything to defend his values and his family.
    Personality: strict, hardworking, value-oriented
    Other:
    Preview post: aabil woke up to the sounds of screaming from his youngest brother and sister. they were twins age nine, and constantly fought. he rubbed the sleepiness out of his eyes and ran his hand through his hair. aabil walked into the bathroom and turned on the hot water to run the shower. as the steam filled the bathroom he brushed his teeth in the sink. he couldn't believe everything that had happened the day before. the gods rarely speak to the mortals, so he knew this could only be the beginning of something terrible.

3. Smackdoodle McGiggles Hollow Bastion Committee

Glad to rp with you again hyuge :)

Accepted for both characters

4. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

sweetness =]

5. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Could I have Morrighan?

Username: Twilight_Nobody13
    Name: Gabe
    Alliegence: Morrighan
    Weapon: scythe
    Spell: Bolt of Light, Layonazium (ring of light that surges upward), Ice Coffin
    Bio: Gabe's young sister was a blessing granted from Morrighan herself. Gabe, himself, has always triumphed in town fights and the aspect of valor and chivalry was almost lost on him from birth. As the only son of a farmer, Gabe learned the hardest rules of life on his own and still gives thanks to Morrighan to be able to serve under her wing.
    Personality: Respectful of his Goddess, harsh mannerisms, has a gentle heart
    Appearance: http://starchildap.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/937492a99f9590_full.jpg
    Gabe worked one long field after the other. His father, growing old, took the easier path of criticizing Gabe's work. "You plannin' on wasting this spot because you want to preserve some rock?!" Sighing with exhaustion and slight humor at his father, Gabe turned around and picked up the rock. It was rather heavy and warm in his palm from the sun. "Don't worry father, we'll have enough turnips at the end of the season to have earned mother's apple pie." Heaving the rock, Gabe threw it, using a large portion of strength to chuck it outside of the field. "Happy?" His father grunted and roamed his gray eyes along the fields. "Sun'll be settin' soon. Better hurry it up, boy."

6. Smackdoodle McGiggles Hollow Bastion Committee

both characters approved, glad to have you on board twilight :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.