War of Etrina RP

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by -Xero-, Mar 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Relatively Sane Gummi Ship Junkie

[​IMG]
    "Did you know, my metabolism is so good It's very difficult for me to get drunk?" Saturday exclaimed into the earpiece "So yes, everything I'm saying is me being completely sober. Anyway, whatcha doing? I saw a bird earlier. I think it was a jay. I like the name Jay. Do you think I should add Jay to my list of names? Nah, Walter Beowulf Saturday is already enough" Saturday rambled into the earpiece "Apologies if I'm interrupting anythi-HEY! DON'T TOUCH THAT- Sorry, that was Claude. CLAUDE. WHERE ARE THE BISCUITS? Did you know over a hundred people a year die from falling off roofs?"

2. CrownMoksha Decimo

After what was fifteen minutes of searching for scrap metal and arranging it so that it was a target, he was ready for phase two of his test. He'd set up two scrap metal targets with a fair amount of distance between them while he put on his winged back pack on. Sailus took in a deep breath before concentrating. The back pack had been designed to respond to his flame manipulation abilities and once all sixteen feathers had some form of flame for him to manipulate inside them, the separated from one another and started floating near him.

First the eight feathers flew towards the first target at high speeds, each one accurately impaling it. As for the second one, he wanted to do something different. Thus when the other eight feather flew towards the second target to which the feathers started to cut it to pieces instead of impaling it. The second piece of scrap metal was left in pieces as both set of eight wings returned to him and connected to the backpack.

Good, so far everything was going according to plan. His feathers worked with no problem thus now he was on to phase 3, flying. Sailus was both looking forward and partially worried about this. In percentage he was 90% looking forward to this and 10% worried. However his impulsive nature got the better of him and he started to make his way outside the warehouse and onto the roof.

~

Now standing on the far side of the of the warehouse roof, the moment of truth had come. Either he'd fly liked he'd planned to, glide before coming to what would hopefully be a gentle landing or come crashing down the moment after leaping. Fortunately he'd set up a bunch of discard mattresses for him to land on. He wasn't entirely sure just how soft of a landing that'd give him, but he wouldn't know until he tried. It started with one step forward, then another and another until he was jogging and that soon turned into a full on sprint which ended with Sailus jumping once he was at the edge of the warehouse.

What happened next came as bit of a surprise to Sailus. With his mind being focused on actually jumping this time (and not just running off a roof like he had previous done) he'd forgotten to actually think about using his abilities and yet...he actually was flying though. All sixteen of his feathers had a small outline of flames as they appeared to flap though in the air. This had turned out better than he expected, first he was actually flying through the air and second it again looked like he had total control over his actions. Looks like we can call this experiment a complete success.

Here's a better image of Sailus cause one exist now.

3. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

[​IMG]
    Teliana blinked as Saturday's voice filled her ear, then chuckled quietly to herself, breathless as she raced along the rooftops. "I'm running, if you don't already know that." She replied as she jumped over a drainage pipe, her feet landing neatly on a latticed vent before she jumped to the wall, using the force to carry her forward and over to the other side.

"I hardly doubt the number is that h-" she yelped as her feet hit empty air, and she reached back, grabbing what looked like a flag pole. She snapped to a halt, fingers tightly wrapped around the metal pole as Teliana looked up, gritting her teeth. Her other hand came to rest on the only thing keeping her from a very painful (not deadly she reminded herself) fall, and she swung forward, working gravity in her favor to swing to the next rooftop. A minor detour, nothing more.

"I'd be touched by your concern with that particular statistic if I didn't think you were more concerned with my success rate." She said, catching her breath for a moment before taking off again, vaulting over a chain link fence.

[​IMG]
    Alarick shifted his weight to help take Colton off of his own, walking slowly after Delia. "She's kind of bossy, huh?" He muttered to Colton. "Hey now, don't fade out on me, okay? We finally got out, we're gonna make it, all of us. You can't just go after you've only seen the sky for a few minutes."

Perhaps they could talk a doctor into making a house call. There wasn't any guarantee the doctor would keep their silence forever, but if it could be held long enough that
    Colton got whatever care he neeed, then that would be good enough. It would have to be. "You remember the sky?" Alarick was simply trying to make conversation with Colton, not an easy task for his own person, but he needed the guy to at least stay conscious. "You should look at it, refresh your memory."

4. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    "The sky...." Colton questioned quietly before letting out a few coughs. "I haven't seen the sky in years, I think I can wait a little longer." He said, although he knew that he should look up, he should just go along with it. He needed to stay awake for the sake of the others. Colton slowly lifted his head and felt the sun beat against his face. "I-its nice.... It is warm. I haven't felt this warm for a while." He said, his voice cracked as he tried to stay awake. He just wanted to rest, he needed to rest, but they weren't safe yet. He was grasping at straws to try and stay awake. "Please say we can rest soon." He begged.

Delia listened from ahead but didn't say too much. She had to find them some place safe. Her house was not an option, but perhaps she could find them a hotel soon, or someone willing to take pity on them, though in this society it was always hard to tell. Some people liked Spyrix, some hated them, and mutants were never well received, but perhaps people would take pity on Colton. "Just a little longer kid. We will be safe soon." It was a lie but one that she needed him to believe, for everyone's sake.

5. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Three days...he'd been given three days to catch the escapees. Given it wasn't even his system that had screwed up, it seemed a little harsh. Then again, he hadn't really done anything to even attempt to stop them fleeing, so he figured it evened out. He hadn't quite arrived at the meeting place, but he wasn't far away. Just one more corner until he was there though, so the time to hunt was close. He couldn't remember what it was like before he'd been a hunter of Spyrix users, could barely even remember how he started out with that. He tried not to think about it too much, and yet he couldn't help but wonder..had it begun much as it was now? With him assigned capture duty with some fugitives? Probably. Rounding the corner once more, he was relieved to see the usual group of people awaiting their leader's return. There were five members of The Scouts, but only four were there. One was missing, as usual.

"Damnit Shane..." he sighed. All he could do was wait.

[​IMG]
    There was a reason Shane was late. Whether it was a good one or not depended on your perspective. To Shane it was a very good reason, to the other members of The Scouts...probably not. Seriously though, how was he supposed to go on their usual patrols without the usual coffee to accompany it? He liked coffee, a little too much really. When you were a telepath that could peer into the minds of others, keeping yourself mentally focused and wide awake was essential. There had been a time where he would try to find a memory of someone nearby to jolt him awake, but one time he'd looked into the mind of a transvestite and....well, what he had seen that day had scarred him forever.

Anyway, that was in the past. A past he tended to try to avoid thinking about, but always ended up falling into that particular train of thought anyway. It was painful, and he wasn't ready to face it. To tell you the truth, he wasn't sure that he'd ever be ready to face it. The fun thing about being a telepath was that really if anyone tried to make him face it, he could persuade them to drop it. Arguing with him rarely went the way he didn't want them to go. It was one of few things he liked about his past; the fact that he had been given the powers. While at times they felt like a curse, in fact many times they did, today they felt like a gift. A rare gem in the mine of filth known as humanity. Approaching Drake and the other Scouts, he gave a small wave. "Sorry, had to stop for coffee" he apologized, though he knew it wouldn't get him out of the lecture he'd receive.

6. CrownMoksha Decimo

The first few moment in the sky were spent with Sailus doing nothing too fancy, just trying to maintain his flight in the air. This still was his first time flying after all so he was going to save anything special/risky for later. Maybe his second flight, but definitely by his third. In fact the only real movement he was making was the slight increase and decrease of his altitude. It might've be a bit too cautious, but again it was his first time actually flying.

After doing this for a fair amount of time, Sailus decided that it was better to try and land now before something actually does go wrong. His eyes started to scan the ground below him as in an attempt to find a place suitable for landing. Once he did, he started to make his way down towards said area. The area in question was right outside of an alley. Anything beyond that he didn't know and thus wasn't sure where he had ended up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.