SotW Voting [voting] SotW #50 - Kingdom Hearts

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by Advent, Oct 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Advent 【DRAGON BALLSY】

Alright, folks, you know the drill. Vote for your three favorite entries and put them in sequential order. Voting closes Thursday, October 29th.

[​IMG]
    Misty

[​IMG]
    jojoj13

[​IMG]
    Roxas is Hot

[​IMG]
    Chevailer

[​IMG]
    cstar7777

[​IMG]
    DPWolf

2. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Wow
    This one was difficult.
    I'll have to say...

1. Chevalier - It's peaceful. The colors blend in great and smoothly. And something about the effect of having part of him cut off and then showing it again works great.

2. DPWolf - The colors match perfectly.

3. Misty - I love the effects, but the text is hard to read. I had to place my face right in front of the screen and still can't tell what the middle line says.

3. reptar REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ehh.. this is hard ;_;

DPWolf

The colors are just really great and they go along so well, you put in great coloring without overdueing it, great job.

Chevailer

I love really love how plain and simple it is, almost making it look as if Roxas is in the white room, but its alittle too simple for my taste, sorry.

Misty

of course you done your magic, the colors, again are nice; but as LiLBueno said The text can be a Liiiittle bit hard to read, and the yellow text clashs a bit with the backround. Besides that, it is a very nice sig

4. Roxas is Hot I'd lick his Sea Salt stick anytime. ♥

Chevailer- I love the colors. Makes it look really soft and peaceful, y'know? Perfect blending! 8D

DPWolf- You must have added a shitload of effects...since I didn't see the bricks in the background or anything. And of course coloring is always a *****. Very good job. 8DD

Misty- Riku blends in perfectly with the background. The colors match very well and the effects are awesome. Text is kind of hard to read though.

Good job, guysss. <3

5. Advent 【DRAGON BALLSY】

Alright, well that's the end of this week's contest. Congrats to Chevalier for his first-place-winning Roxas sig! Props to DPWolf as well for coming in a close second.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.