SotW Voting [voting] Signature of the Week #64 - Mythological Beasts/Creatures

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by Misty, May 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Misty gimme kiss

Signature | of | the | Week

no. 64
    [voting thread; votes due may 28, 2011]
    MYTHOLOGICAL BEASTS / CREATURES
    This week's theme is to make a signature using a mythological beast or creature! Happy sigging!

Entries
    jojojojo97
    [​IMG]

Daxa
    [​IMG]

Marushi
    [​IMG]

Noroz
    [​IMG]

мσησ¢няσмє
    [​IMG]

Ienzo
    [​IMG]

Bareri-San
    [​IMG]

2. T3F Chaser

Wow, nice entries folks!

Bareri-San: Very well done. Love the text, and the smudges. Very nice
    мσησ¢няσмє: Also very good. I love the colours used, and what you did with the background, good work!
    Ienzo: Like the text. Radial blur looks good. Outside shouldn't have been so black otherwise its very good.

Good luck to all!

3. ShibuyaGato Transformation

We've got some real contenders here...
    Ienzo~The color svheme is just divine. It fits so well with the stock, which you blended into the background perfecty! You get my top vote for sure!

Bareri-San~It looks great. The border is just kind of off to me but the rest is beautiful!

Monochrome~Pink is pretty. Your smudging is amazing and everything is awesome!

4. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Alright, I admit. My design is pretty lame compared to some of the others. :)

Bareri-San- With this one, I really like the colors, the flow, the effects, just the whole thing. Great job!

мσησ¢няσмє- So I really like the color for this one, nice work!

Ienzo- Nice effects and all around awesomeness. I like the flow and how it looks.

5. AwkwardFailure Traverse Town Homebody

Woah.
    Ienzo: Wow. Just wow. Everything goes perfectly with eachother, the colors, the text fits in..amazing job.
    Monochrome: Smudging is perfect, everything is pretty good.
    Bareni-San: I definitely like it. Like Cat <3 Sora said the border isn't great, but good job.

6. Daxa~ #stalker

Jeese louise everyones is amazing! :3

Ienzo-love it. Just love it. Its so dramatic,and really stands out.

Marushi-I really like it,its simple but to the point.

мσησ¢няσмє-every part of it fits together so well,and the colours are so nice.

7. Doukuro Chaser

Bareri-San - I've never been big on borders, but everything else is just beautiful~
    Noroz - I don't see sigs like this very often and everything fits the stock image perfectly. Very nice.
    Ienzo - Everything but the render being in the middle appeals to me.

8. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Noroz- I just really like the shape of this one, and the pheonix, the colours are bright, it's simple but also very effective.
    мσησ¢няσмє- I really like the gradient map on this one, and the blurring as well. It has a nice flow.
    Bareri-san- I like the bright colours in this one, everything is blended well together.

9. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

Bareri-San - I really like the different colors in it and how you used it. The render fits perfectly with it.
    мσησ¢няσмє - I simply love the color and the render is blended nicely into the picture and works nicely with the background.
    Ienzo - I really like the render, and the background effects which seem to be a C4D? Anyway, I like how you've used it.

10. Chevalier Crystal Princess

Bareri-san:It's so nice and there's the effects which really go well with the colors of the actual unicorn.

Ienzo:It seems like there's a splash of light going behind the werewolf. The lightning is kind of off, but it's pretty good.

Monochrome:There's some nice effects going on there, and the stock is pretty amazing.

11. Misty gimme kiss

A little late on this one, sorry guys! Congratulations to Bareri-San on the win!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.