Voice Actors Needed !

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Pistol Schoolboy, Jul 16, 2008.

1. Pistol Schoolboy Gummi Ship Junkie

Oh, it's alright. I personally think you did an awesome job, no matter what.
    Honestly, Claire > Kyla. You did an awesome job for Kyla, but Claire showed so much of a perfect example of Claire, that I can't stop but listen to it over and over again.

2. Chevalier Crystal Princess

oh, yea, i was gonna post them yesterday i forgot XDD.

3. O R A N G E C is the heavenly option

between an erupting earth and an exploding sky
    I recorded these like at least a week ago but just got around to actually uploading then xD

Here ya go~

I believe kitty's already heard these, I gave 'em to her. xD

Claire
    Kyla

DID I DO IT RITE? xD

4. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

Orange, i <3333333 your voice! I think we have the new Kyla! xD

I never heard the Clair audition.

5. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

Damn, why the hell do americans always get the most forward accent in the WHOLE world? A damn Londoner sounds like he's ben on pot for 4 years, constant.

Good voice actors are hard to come by, and I have to admit from what i've heard you've all got talent. Congrats, you were born with a good voice, people.
    Your Claire made me squeel!!XD How embarassing, well I can always commit honourable suicide.

6. Hissora ahurhurhur.

Orange, your Kyla owned mine D:

7. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

Hissy should try Kyla again. This time, go nuts on the accent. xD

8. BaseSebastian Kingdom Keeper

9. Destined Working for WDW

Haha Orange sounds kinda like Kairi as Claire. hehe

10. O R A N G E C is the heavenly option

OMG. I've been told that a million times.

I've also been told I'd make a great Yuffie. o_O

11. BaseSebastian Kingdom Keeper

Alrighty then, who's going to play who? We've all been waiting long enough, I'd like to know if I got Max or not. I'm sure Shades and Chev feel the same way.

12. Pistol Schoolboy Gummi Ship Junkie

Oh ! That's right, I have an announcement !

Shades is going to be our very sexy Maximillion ! <33
    Congratulation to Shades.

13. Destined Working for WDW

^^ Thanks LC, i'm looking forward to taking part in this!!

Now we just need the girls...

14. Pistol Schoolboy Gummi Ship Junkie

Yes, the girls.

I think I might put up a deadline after a while.

15. O R A N G E C is the heavenly option

I'd try PMing 'em. It worked for DF on the other VA project xD;

*raises hand* I turned my homework in!

And congrats to Shades~

16. Tahno The official Charlie Sheen of Republic City.

I think I am going to try out for this series. Which lines are open?(For males)

17. BaseSebastian Kingdom Keeper

None as far as I know. I tried out for the only one, but Shades got it.
    Fortuneatly, the other person who went for "Max" and me, are both talented beyond just the "handsome guy role". Shades has his talents, of course, but me and Chev are a bit more versatile. I'm beginging to think that's why LC made Shades Max, so he wouldn't be left out and he's damn good too. I've heard his voice myself! You could compare him very easily to Johnny Depp for one thing.

18. Pistol Schoolboy Gummi Ship Junkie

More like I picked Shades because he hit the voice spot on and I don't have to turn my mic to full blast just to hear someone's voice. Seriously. Now, I did feel as if Shades would be left out, but after some thinking, Shades was the Max I was looking for.

I listened to your auditions, and here's what I thought. Please, I'm being honest, so don't get pissed. It's merely critique.

Your British and German voices were quite embarassing to listen to. The German audition sounded liek Kermit the Frog, and the British, I can't really describe. Plus, I had to pump my volume up to full just to hear your voice. And my volume was pretty loud. And please, for the love of god, don't sound so narcisstic. :/ I mean, seriously, if that's how you want to talk, go ahead, but it's rather rude.

Oh well.

19. BaseSebastian Kingdom Keeper

Ticked? Why would I be ticked? >,<....xD

Seriously though, the whole German thing was mostly based upon the kind of accent done by characters like that guy in "The Master of Disguise", or in the old Disney TV show "Jake Long: American Dragon." It was in fact not my best depiction of a German accent. The British Accent was me trying to do the voice of the guise "Terry Suave" from an aforemention movie, "Master of Disguise." Trust me, give me an hour to watch a Harry Potter movie: spot on English accent.

And since when did my other accents have anything to do with my audition for Max?? I was only doing those other voices for laughs, so I didn't really try my hardest for them. If I had know they'd be counted against me, I really would have knocked you off you chair!

As for other things, are you sure there's no other supporting roles you're going to include? I mean, I actually do have talent!

And I tried to make it sound non-narccisstic when I was mentioning you giveing the role of Max to Shades! I mean, come on, I've heard his voice! You actually CAN compare it to Johnny Depp. If that's a bad thing, Depp should be fired.

20. Pistol Schoolboy Gummi Ship Junkie

Eh, there might be. But right at this moment, there aren't any.
    Sorry, but when there are open sopts for additional voices, I'll be sure to come to you and Cherv first.

F I N A L V E R D I C T

Alright, the voice actors have been decided. Since, well, no one has been posting their auditions other than Hissora, Orange, BS, Chervalier, and Shades. So, I'd like to mention the finalization of the voice actors.

Give a big round of applause to Hissora for getting the role of Claire. And then give a huggly time to Orange because she gets the role of Kyla!

You all did fantastically with your auditions, and I can't tell you enough how much I'm impressed.
    So, I'll be sure to send the first episode's script via PM next Friday. So then, we all have free time to record over the weekend.

Again, congratulations to Hissora and Orange for making the final female roles of the series !