Voice Actors Needed! Re:CoM English Dub!

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by dman.sora, Sep 24, 2008.

1. dman.sora Destiny Islands Resident

Thanks. That was good for your first time. If it's not too much trouble (and whenever you get a chance) can you do another one, when your not as rushed? Just so I can get more of feel for what your "Sora voice" sounds like.

Also? I don't remember you ever auditioning... And, the auditions are kinda' sorta over, except for Sora. Oh, and the spots of Riku/Repliku and Vexen are still open because I'm trying decide between a few different people's auditions, so if you want you can still audition for them.

Ummm... let me think. Here, I'll PM you in a minute or two with some lines. Kay? XD

2. eleven_regrets_marluxia Merlin's Housekeeper

3. BaseSebastian Kingdom Keeper

Dman. Trust me

SHADES-IS-THE-BEST-JACK-EVER!

I think I still have a voice sub he did a while back. Yea, I never delete anything..xP

I'm going to try and do all the voices I said I can do and might be able to do, except for the ones you said you pretty much might have. I'm no Rob Paulson or Jim Cummings, so if one voice sounds way too much like another voice, tell me.

4. dman.sora Destiny Islands Resident

Lol All my friends say I'M the best Jack ever! lol But I'll take your word for it. Shades is probably better than me by far. I sent him a PM but he never responded. So, Idk...

Oh, I remembered! Can you PM me some Lexeaous and Donald lines to download? I need them for the trailer! It's almost done! XD

5. BaseSebastian Kingdom Keeper

Doing dubs now. I'll send some for Lex and Don in a bit. I can only get one scene with Lex in it to Download, and that's the scene I dubbed before; that cool?

EDIT: Lex is up. Downloading COM lines for Donald now.

Attached Files:

6. dman.sora Destiny Islands Resident

Oh, thanks! Yeah that's fine! Btw, you think you could do a donald dub in ReCoM? Like, not kh2. Thanks again!

7. BaseSebastian Kingdom Keeper

Why does Donald's first line sound like A**hole?? Bah! I can't get it right! I'm going to load Donald's first three lines in this post. Check your profile messages. I don't want to spam here.

Edit: Donald's done. If you need more lines, tell me.

Attached Files:

8. dman.sora Destiny Islands Resident

Thank you! Can you do the Lex ones now? Or, did I misunderstand something? Ummm...err... Idk.

9. BaseSebastian Kingdom Keeper

See post number 85 for Lex lines.

EDIT: Here's a link to my dubs of Luxord, Mushu, and Cid. Rate and post comments there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ia6aDcfF5c

Rate me on a scale of one to ten, ten being the highest. Based on closeness to original voice and delivery.

10. Darkcloud Word of advice: Let the wookie win. He's Chuck N

Heehee! I likes my parts! :D

Also, when the KH2 dub rolls around, I can try and do Leon. My audition is in the mediafire link I pmed you at one point in time, dman. If you need me to link it again, let me know. Again, my specialty lies in deep voices, so let me know if there's anything in particular you'd like me to try.

11. dman.sora Destiny Islands Resident

I might not be doing a KH2 dub... TT__TT ......but I don't know yet. I'm really busy right now with life, so Idk yet. And I also am not sure if I'll be doing a trailer. But the first floor should be done sometime soon. I'm waiting on a few people and then I'll have all the lines.

PS) I made a big mistake! When I started this thing I didn't have the Re:CoM music! So if anyone has them can you tell me where to download 'em? Or can you send me a mediafire link so I can download them? Either way, but I definitely need the score if I'm gonna continue!

12. Darkcloud Word of advice: Let the wookie win. He's Chuck N

13. eleven_regrets_marluxia Merlin's Housekeeper

14. BaseSebastian Kingdom Keeper

What sort of an idiot wouldn't have the lines in by now.......0.o....This sort of idiot maybe? I'll do Donald today for the first floor. I'll have them done soon.

EDIT: I have them all done. Problem: There's ten lines in total, and two more Donald sounds you'll need, like his surprised squak and him going crazy. I can't put them all in one post, so I'll give the first set first, then the next, and finally in a third post, I'll give you the sounds.

Attached Files: