Voice Actors Needed! Re:CoM English Dub!

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by dman.sora, Sep 24, 2008.

1. dman.sora Destiny Islands Resident

Well just as long as you get the auditions in before the deadline (Which is shown in the first post). But if the mics are to expensive, or you end up not feeling like it for whatever reason, then don't sweat it. ;D

EDIT:
    Dman.Sora here with a sad update... due to some things I've got going on, I probably won't be on until November 1st. So that also means I'll have to move the deadline up as well. But don't give up on me! Even though I won't be on, PM me your auditions, or post on them on here if you're interested! I'll get back to you as soon as I'm on again! We've got lots of roles to fill until then! Sorry... But I'll see you all Nov. 1st!!! XD

2. fantasygurl Moogle Assistant

Hi! I'm interested in this dubing!!! Can i try out for the roles: Sora, Kairi, Namine, and Larxene? Thanks!!

3. Darkcloud Word of advice: Let the wookie win. He's Chuck N

Okay, good news! I found a mic with headphones, so now all I need to do is practice with it. I'll try and send you a demo as soon as...I figure out how.

4. Cherry Pie Pwns Gummi Ship Junkie

I wanna try out for Namine!

5. Tahno The official Charlie Sheen of Republic City.

Hmm, this is pretty interesting, except my mic produces low volume and I am currently working on another KH Abridged Series :P

6. Sticky the Somebody!! Merlin's Housekeeper

Hey dude i'm gonna give sora and riku a whirl to if you don't mind

7. Gwen Farewell.

I can do Larxene, Namine, or Kairi.

8. dman.sora Destiny Islands Resident

Dont have time to do anything other than check the posts... So PM me all your auditions or voice samples and I'll get back to the you all November 1st or as soon as I can! Don't forget me here!

9. keybladeofdarkness4 Twilight Town Denizen

Trying out for Vexen, Marluxia and Namine if you dont mind!

10. dman.sora Destiny Islands Resident

Hey guys! Luckily, I got a little tome to get on. Thanks for all the great auditions so far! But I still don't have enough. So if there are any additional characters you would like to audition for, then by all means do so! And anyone on here who hasn't already sent me an audition but wants to, then PM it to me! The deadline is November 1st! So audition while you can, and tell anyone and everyone that might be interested! I probably won't be on again for a while, but PM me your auditoins and I will get back to you some time between now and November 1st. XD Hasta La Vista!

*DMAN*

11. O R A N G E C is the heavenly option

between an erupting earth and an exploding sky
    I'd be willing to audition for Namine if you posted lines or anything you'd like me to read~

12. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

I'm surprised this hasn't been done yet.

I shall audition for...no one! xD For everyone's safety. Unless it was for Scrooge McDuck. O:3 I'd like to see this done. Could be fun.

13. Darkcloud Word of advice: Let the wookie win. He's Chuck N

Okay, I'm starting to get the hang of using a mike (more or less). I've got a small list of auditions set up, dman, including one for Marluxia. If you can give me a small list of some of the characters you need, I'll see what I can do to fill their shoes...cords...whatever term is used for voices. WE CAN DO THIS!

14. dman.sora Destiny Islands Resident

Dealine is November 1st!

The deadline for the trailer is November 1st! So please PM me your auditions by then!

Roles that nobody has auditioned for:

Sora

Donald

Axel

Ansem

Note: These are not the only ones left. You can still audition for any of them, but I need these guys most! Thanks! ^_^

15. jafar custom title

And of course, I forget to make a voice clip. Actually, what program is good for recording voice clips?

16. BaseSebastian Kingdom Keeper

17. dman.sora Destiny Islands Resident

The deadline has been moved up to Nov 1st. But just about anything you have on your computer. Audacity, Windows Movie Maker, or if you have one, you could use a better quality recording program. Whatever you have should be fine.

Sorry. I haven't got back to a few people actually, but I have everyone's auditions logged. But thanks for the donald audition. That was you? I couldn't quite understand him... but then again, that's donald! lol

18. BaseSebastian Kingdom Keeper

Yeah, that's me. Usually when I do voice-overs for KH, I only do roles I think I can do, without ruining the sound of the voice I'm actually trying to do. Hence the fact Zexion and Sora are both silent respectively.

I suck at timeing though, so I rarely do voice-overs. I'm really looking forward to this. Is it just going to be a dub for the Re:com, or something expanded?

19. dman.sora Destiny Islands Resident

They were good. I especially liked Lex! XD

I'm thinking about making another one that is longer after this... if all goes well, that is. lol

EDIT:

Here's a video that that I threw together real quick from two of the people that auditioned. And just as a special little thing, I want to have everyone tell me how each of them did. On a scale of one to ten, how good were each of them? Not at voice timing, (because I was the one that put thier voices on... I was in a rush) but on how well they did the characters voices. Sooooo... rate away!

(It is attached)

20. BaseSebastian Kingdom Keeper

Wow. Who did Larxene, and more importantly, who did Axel? I don't mean that in a bad way for Larxene, she was good, but Axel isn't as easy since he has a canon voice actor, and it sounded very close to Quintin Flyyn!

Larxene: 9
    Axel:10