Voice Actors Needed! Re:CoM English Dub!

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by dman.sora, Sep 24, 2008.

1. dman.sora Destiny Islands Resident

Well, as the title says, I need voice actors for an english dub of Kingdom Hearts Re:CoM!
    We're starting off with a trailer, and then taking it one floor at a time, if you know what I mean.
    First we'll do Sora's part. Then Riku's. Have fun with it everyone!
    [​IMG]

Roles:
    Sora: Not taken
    Donald: BaseSebastian
    Marluxia: Chervalier
    Axel: Dman.Sora
    Larxene: Cupcake
    Riku/Repliku: ???
    Vexen: ???
    Namine: O R A N G E
    Zexion: LullabyCaiden
    Lexeaous: BaseSebastian
    Kairi: CherryPiePwns
    Ansem: DarkCloud
    Mickey: XStormX
    DiZ: DarkCloud
    Jiminy Cricket: Dman.Sora

Blue: Characters that have an english voice actor. They need to sound as much like the actual voice actors as possible.

Green: The characters with very cartoonyish voices. These characters will be kind of hard to match thier exact voice, but try your best!

Red: Characters who do not have english voice actors yet. You have a little bit more room in these characters voices; because there's not a model, or guide to follow.

Trailer will be done
    SOON!

2. santa_sora Merlin's Housekeeper

hey me again can i try out for sora

3. Sexy Sheva Banned

I wanna try out for Larxene.

4. Pistol Schoolboy Gummi Ship Junkie

I guess I shall audition for Zexion, if you don't mind.

I actually have a video back in the day when I used to actually dub. So, if you want to check it out, look up my profile on YouTube "rapperforfree".​

5. {feel.the.wrath} Hollow Bastion Committee

I want to try either Larxene or Namine or Kairi. I dunno, I just feel like it. xD

>>

<<

*being a noob*

Now, how would I do that?

6. dman.sora Destiny Islands Resident

Of course! XD

Sure! ^_^ Do you guys know how to upload stuff to mediafire?

No. Don't mind at all! If y'all could just upload your voices saying some of thier lines to media fire and then send me the link that would be great! (If you don't know any of thier lines, then well... just say.... something... lol)

7. Sexy Sheva Banned

sure don't =(

usually I upload it to Imeem, but i can send it through sendspace if i get my audition done..

Do we need to send in a voice sample or anything?

8. dman.sora Destiny Islands Resident

After you're done recording, go to mediafire.com and click the "Upload files to Media Fire" button.
    Then hit the "Upload without account" button. Select your file, and then there will be a big green button that says "Start upload", which you should click. Then click on "My Files". After the green bar fills up, copy the website address below it, and send it to me. (Hehe, sorry if that was too detailed... or not detailed enough.) Let me know if there are any problems.

Just follow the directions I posted. Or if you know an easier way, then that's okay too.

That's kind of what the audition is... wait, I'm not sure if I understood that completely, or if you did, or uh... lol my bad.

9. Sexy Sheva Banned

EDIT:

I did a video instead, i'll upload it on youtube or KH-V and post it here.. <333

10. dman.sora Destiny Islands Resident

Quick question (and sorry if you already answered this). You do have a mic right? And yes. I do know that was a stupid question.

11. Sexy Sheva Banned

Yeah, i have a mic ^_^

sometimes i use either the headset mic or my microphone to my playstation2 <333

12. dman.sora Destiny Islands Resident

Alright, once again I apologize if this seems like a stupid question, but... when you said you did a video, did you mean for the audition? Because if so, all I really need is the sound. Plus I can't really download it if it's a video.

13. Destined Working for WDW

Maybe i'll try this out as Axel. Any certain scene you want done per character?

14. Sexy Sheva Banned

15. {feel.the.wrath} Hollow Bastion Committee

All right, I went for Namine. I tried to make it as Namine-ish as possible, but this might be epic fail. xD

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WEQ1W2T5

~edit~ and just so you know, I said "Marluxia" funny out of habit. That's how I originally said it. No one else says it like that. xD

16. Sexy Sheva Banned

Where is Kairi in Re:Com? i might also try out for her if we're allowed 2 parts o:

17. {feel.the.wrath} Hollow Bastion Committee

I don't think she has a speaking part in re:com, actually. >.<

18. dman.sora Destiny Islands Resident

No certain scene or lines. Whatever you like.

Pretty good! The only thing is that I think you were kind of blowing into the mic a little as you talked. Lol And I could hear spongebob in the background. But other than that it was quite good! I'm not making any promises just yet, seeing as how there's a ways till the deadline. But you definitely have a chance at getting it.

She is in Re:CoM Reverse Rebirth. It's actually Namine in disguise. But it's the voice of kairi.

19. {feel.the.wrath} Hollow Bastion Committee

lol, sorry. xD I can redo it if you want.

20. deededee13 Merlin's Housekeeper

i guess ill try out for goofy but how does this work and yes i have a microphone