Voice Actors for Mike and Sulley Confirmed; Original VAs Not Returning for KHIII

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Heart ❤, May 21, 2018.

1. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

[​IMG]

The voice actors for both Mike and Sulley have been confirmed via a press release by Square Enix. Carlos Alazraqui, best known for his voice work on shows such as The Fairly OddParents and Phineas and Ferb, will be voicing Mike Mike Wazowski. Christopher Swindle, known for his voice work in various Transformers animated series, will be voicing Sulley.

This thus confirms that the original voice actors for both characters (Billy Crystal as Mike and John Goodman as Sulley) will not be reprising their roles for Kingdom Hearts III.

An excerpt of the press release has been included below:

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Heart ❤, May 21, 2018.

1. . : tale_wind
      . : tale_wind
      Not surprised that they couldn't get John Goodman or Billy Crystal back, since they're both pretty big names, though it's still a bit of a bummer. That said, I'm a little familiar with Carlos Alazraqui, and I'm pretty confident that he has the talent to do Mike justice at least.
    2. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      Carlos Alazraqui has actually voiced Mike in video games such as Disney Infinity.

Christopher Swindle, on the other hand, is voicing Sulley for the first time here. Kinda curious how he'll sound as Sulley.

EDIT:

Okay, so Mr. Swindle actually did voice Sulley once during a comedy bit last year:

I think he nails it tbh.
      Last edited: May 21, 2018
    3. Day~Dream
      Day~Dream
      Would've really been neat having the original VA's reprise their roles, but I'm sure Carlos and Christopher will do a fine job. :)

One VA I'm hoping doesn't return is...
      Mena Suvari. Love the woman as an actress but she did not do Aerith any justice whatsoever. >.<
    4. Ability King KK
      Ability King KK
      Disappointing, yet not surprising.