Vocaloid: Life in Digital Binary

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Last of the Organization, May 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Last of the Organization Twilight Town Denizen

(I figured this would be the most appropriate place for this type of roleplay seeing as the characters are anime and other then the voice programs themselves there is only a game and short discontinued manga series.)

Plot Starter - The Vocaloid "family" is set in cyberspace, being the very essence of digital binary used for nothing more than their attractive and emotion moving voices. Despite this fact they believe there has to be something more to such a life, having a well thought out sense of AI, they begin to seek out a way to become real. One thundering night when the compound known for creating the vocaloid programs is struck by a horrific storm the system is shocked and allows them to step foot into our world...

Setting - Starts out in cyberspace but moves to the freewill of the world after the storm.

Characters:
    Lola -
    Kaito Shion - LOTO
    Meiko -
    Miku Hatsune - ^_^zexion's real wife^_^
    Rin Kagamine -
    Len Kagamine - SpazticFantaztic :3
    Gakupo Kamui -
    Gumi -

Fanmade/Utauloid:
    Haku Yowane -
    Neru Akita -
    Miku Zatsune -
    Teto Kasane -
    Ted Kasane - LOTO
    Akaito -
    Kikaito -
    Taito -
    Akaiko -
    Kikaiko -
    Nigaito -
    Mikuo Hatsune - SpazticFantaztic :3

OC Vocaloids:

(If you don't know a character but are interested in them please refer to the vocaloid or utauloid wikia where you can find valuable information. I am going to limit all participants to the use to three characters at the start.)

Rules -
    1. Follow all set rules of the forums along with the specific Roleplaying Rules.
    2. Language should be used in proper context (in otherwords if you feel the need to cuss make sure we are using the lessers and no strong expletives, no sexual themed anything, etc)
    3. Relationships are open in this roleplay, but along the lines of the general rules they are not to overstep PG-PG13 boundaries.
    4. Have fun and be active please. I am all ready assuming not too many people are big or well known in the Vocaloid field, although I will be pleasantly in the wrong if I am proven elsewise. If you join this roleplay please make sure to post at least once every three days, unless otherwise I am given a reason as to a extended leave of absence. (If you mention an extended absence you shall have three days to relinguish your character to another roleplayer or friend until your return otherwise you give me authority to use it or give it temporarily until your return.)

Once we have a few people signed up we shall begin on my queue.

2. ^_^zexion's real wife^_^ Traverse Town Homebody

Can i be miku?

3. Last of the Organization Twilight Town Denizen

Yes you may, thank you for joining.

4. SpazticFantaztic >:3 Kingdom Keeper

I would love to be Len, please, and also I notice you don't have Mikuo Hatsune on the list, Miku's fanmade brother. I'd like to be him as well, btw.

5. Last of the Organization Twilight Town Denizen

Ah yes, good catch thank you, forgot to mention if there is a fanmade vocaloid that isn't mentioned feel free to request them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.