Video Video Game Projects

Discussion in 'Production Studio' started by Amaury, Aug 24, 2011.

1. Amaury Legendary Hero

My new Roxio capture card came today, so I will be resuming Kingdom Hearts: Re:Chain of Memories today.

I will, of course, continue Phantasy Star Universe: Ambition of the Illuminus on the PC.

2. Amaury Legendary Hero

Update Notes for November 18:
    • 2013 timeline updated

3. Amaury Legendary Hero

Update Notes for November 24:
    • 2013 timeline updated

4. Amaury Legendary Hero

I was going to get this yesterday, but I unintentionally fell asleep early last night. I woke up later, but it was already today -- 1:55 AM, to be exact.

Update Notes for December 2:
    • Current Projects section updated
    • Completed Projects section updated
    • 2013 timeline updated

Kingdom Hearts: Re:Chain of Memories was completed on November 29 (playlist) and Kingdom Hearts: Re:Chain of Memories - Reverse/Rebirth was started on November 30 (playlist).

5. Amaury Legendary Hero

Just a quick update to remove Kingdom Hearts: Re:Chain of Memories - Reverse Rebirth from Upcoming Projects. I forgot that on my update on Monday.

6. Amaury Legendary Hero

Update Notes for December 8:
    • Upcoming Projects section updated
    • 2013 timeline updated

7. Amaury Legendary Hero

Update Notes for December 15:
    • December 2013 timeline updated

8. Amaury Legendary Hero

I deleted my previous post to bump this.

Unfortunately, there's not a lot that can be done in regards to not being able to edit my OP now. From what @Misty said in my Site Assistance thread, even though we're on the same server, vBulletin could handle that massive post, but XenForo cannot because tables and spoiler tags aren't native to it like they are to vBulletin. Is that about right, Misty?

If you guys want, you can check for updates here. It hasn't been updated since July 24, so I need to get that up-to-date, and I still need to finish the YouTube timelines for 2011 through 2013, which I'll be doing now. I also had to start from scratch over there due to some issues they had that started in early December 2012 and weren't resolved until mid-April 2013.

I'll leave my OP here as is for now, but I'll be working on an overhaul here... again. Not sure if it'll look too pretty, but I guess I'd rather have function over appearance. Unlike last time, though, where I worked on it for a while and then didn't work on it for a few months, I'll be constantly working on it and may even work on it through the night tonight.

Thanks, everyone, and sorry for the inconvenience!

9. Amaury Legendary Hero

The revamp has been started, although it's obviously not yet completed.

I will no longer be using tables, as I previously said. It may not look as pretty, but like I said, I'd rather have functionality over appearance.

10. Amaury Legendary Hero

Update Notes for January 9:
    • Finished "Completed Projects" section
    • Finished "General Projects" section
    • Finished "General Notes" section and added a new note regarding the temporary postponement of my second walkthrough of Kingdom Hearts: Re:Chain of Memories due to my capture card breaking.
    • Fixed a date error on the "Started" date of my canceled Kingdom Hearts: Re:Chain of Memories walkthrough. It read "8/8/2011" instead of "8/18/2011."
    • Added status indicators to the "Current Projects" section. Previously only the "General Projects" section had them.

I don't think I missed anything in that list, but, anyway, now that the projects section is up-to-date, I will begin work on the YouTube timeline tomorrow. I also double-checked my work today, so there shouldn't be any errors or incorrect playlist links.

11. Amaury Legendary Hero

Update Notes for January 21:
    • Added 2007 YouTube timeline
    • Added 2008 YouTube timeline
    • Added 2009 YouTube timeline
    • Added 2011 YouTube timeline
    • Added 2014 YouTube timeline thus far

The YouTube timelines for 2012 and 2013 are coming soon!

I've decided not to include the 2006 YouTube timeline because all it was was my join date, so I have therefore decided that my YouTube timeline will only include video uploads. My YouTube join date can be seen in my signature.

Anyway, I started working on this yesterday at 6:02 PM (PST), and it is now January 21, 12:56 AM (PST). I double-checked everything but the 2014 timeline since it wasn't already available from SEGA Forum or my saved document of this (I just went through my YouTube video manager for 2014 so far), so there should be no errors.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2014
  12. Amaury Legendary Hero

Update Notes for February 6:
    • Updated Current Projects section
    • Updated Upcoming Projects section
    • Updated Completed Projects section
    • Added 2012 YouTube timeline
    • Updated 2014 YouTube timeline

I will be getting the 2013 YouTube timeline tomorrow, and then I will be all caught up, with the exception of updating every Sunday, of course.

13. Amaury Legendary Hero

Update Notes for February 17:
    • Projects ribbon text has been changed to all uppercase letters
    • YouTube timeline ribbon text has been changed to all uppercase letters
    • 2013 timeline added
    • 2014 timeline updated

I'll double-check for errors later, but there shouldn't be any.

Anyway, since becoming more dedicated on updating my YouTube channel on a more regular basis in late December 2010, 2013 was kind of a bad year. Just take a look at the year totals, which can be found under the Annual Totals tabs, for 2011, 2012, and 2013. The total number of updates for 2013, while much lower, were still within the same range of 2011 and 2012, but if you take a look at the total number of uploads across the three years, you'll see a drastic drop in total uploads for 2013. I mean, if there are days here and there with no updates (e.g., February 2013), then I'm still within a "regular basis," but if it's a lot of days, especially several days in a row, it's a different story.

January 2013 and February 2013 combined equal a total of 112 uploads, while January 2014 and February 2014 combined equal a total of 123 uploads right now, and February isn't even over yet. Admittedly, though, January 2011 and February 2011 and January 2012 and February 2012 combined both equal drastically less uploads, but 2011 and 2012, overall, had a lot more uploads.

Also, Hatok, I give you permission to beat me up since I lied. Although I don't know why I delayed it, because it didn't take too long to do today due to there not being a lot of things to type for a lot of the months in 2013.

In any case, now that I'm all caught up, with the exception of the 2014 timeline and Projects section, of course, the normal update schedule will resume, which is every Sunday.

14. Amaury Legendary Hero

February 23 Update Notes:
    • 2014 timeline updated

15. Amaury Legendary Hero

March 3 Update Notes:
    • 2014 timeline updated

I intentionally did not update yesterday, as I was getting videos rendered and uploaded.

In any case, March this year is certainly off to a good start, eh, hatok?

16. Amaury Legendary Hero

March 9 Update Notes:
    • 2014 timeline updated

17. Amaury Legendary Hero

Update - March 16:
    • 2014 YouTube timeline updated

18. Amaury Legendary Hero

Update Notes for March 23:
    • Removed "Status: Active" from King Kong under the Completed Projects section
      - Oops. I just copied and pasted that from the Current Projects section and forgot to remove that during whatever update that was.
    • 2014 timeline updated

19. Amaury Legendary Hero

Update Notes for March 30:
    • General Projects section updated

I am considering removing the General Projects section and moving its contents to, depending on if they're completed or not, either Current Projects or Completed Projects. What do you guys think?

20. Amaury Legendary Hero

Update Notes for April 6:

April didn't get off to as much of a rocking start as March, but it's still a good start, and it's been consistent, especially considering the small update drought back in April 2013 when there were no updates from April 2 through April 15.