Very Ill, Possible Hospital Stay

Discussion in 'Departure Hall' started by jafar, May 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jafar custom title

I've been very ill the past 3 weeks. This past weekend has been the worst for me. My doctor is out for the weekend and he isn't on-call, so I will see him on Monday (5/21). My parents have been debating whether or not to take me to the hospital, but it's expensive and I don't want to waste time and money when I don't know what the problem is. And it's always an impersonal experience. But I might have to at the doctor's orders, and I'm certain I'm going to be tested for all sorts of stuff. I don't know what's going to happen and I'm pretty scared.
    I guess I'm posting this because I may or may not be around or at least not around as often as I am.
    Take it easy KHV and don't have a stick up your butt. Seriously, that could give you like an infection or something.

2. Mish smiley day!

Get well soon, Who Am I?

I'm sure you'll be back and fit as a fiddle before you know it! Try not to worry..

3. Itachilives Gummi Ship Junkie

Feel better friend hope its nothing
    get well soon

4. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

Oh my.

I hope you really get better soon. Hopefully, they find out whatever you're sick with is nothing at all serious then you'll be right back into living a super healthy life and KHV very soon. Good luck with the tests, results and everything, Who Am I? ~

*dances get well dance*

5. Amaury Legendary Hero

Please feel better soon. Be sure to not to die on us get a lot of rest until you're better.

6. Soap Hollow Bastion Committee

Get to feeling better soon. Hope to see you back soon.

7. jafar custom title

A lot of what is going on is actually a repeat from 5 years ago. Back then, the problem was my gallbladder. They removed it, everything was honky-dory. Now the same symptoms are back again, and I don't know what it could be. I don't really want to go into details of the symptoms, it's just a very difficult experience for me each time.

Thanks for keeping me hopeful, everybody. I don't know how this is all going to play out and I really do hope I'll be healthy again. But considering this is the second time I got these symptoms and there's no possibility of it being the same exact issue, I'm pretty frightened as to what it might be and I'm just jumping to the worst possible diseases that might cause it. So it helps a lot.

Thanks again everyone.

8. miaulement Traverse Town Homebody

Good luck, we shall miss you. I know it's hard to in situations like this, but try your best to relax. We shall hope for the best. :)

9. jafar custom title

And I'm in the hospital. Drinking this stuff for a ct scan. I don't think this means a departure from khv, I'll just be on less frequently. This thread can be closed or whatever

Peace and love.

10. Amaury Legendary Hero

Please feel better.

You've got my best wishes.

11. chibiwings Traverse Town Homebody

Aww feel better soon! :(

12. dannierose Merlin's Housekeeper

Hope you feel better! I'll keep you in my prayers

13. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

Hope your pain is relieved gently, dear WAI.

14. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

I hope your recovery is swift. Take care and see you around.

15. jafar custom title

And I had an honorable discharge.

Turns out, there was no physical cause, but the god damn pain i feel every god damn day is psychological. basically my brain is giving me a big f-you by torturing me all day, every day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.