Birth by Sleep (Ven) Disney Town Mini-game

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by AwkwardFailure, Mar 6, 2011.

1. AwkwardFailure Traverse Town Homebody

I'm ready to punch a hole through my cousins PSP, how do I get a cool/excellent,
    I can't even get it on beginner D:
    Help please :(

2. Krowley Moderator

You need to have rhythm.

3. Daxa~ #stalker

well i did it by closing my eyes and listening to the beat,because i failed it so many times i knew which 1 was coming next

4. Mixt The dude that does the thing

The scoring system on it is a bit cruel. I had a post on this a while ago but it got deleted since it wasn't that relevant to the thread it was in and now I don't have the game to recheck it.

IIRC the scoring on each ring is excellent for barely inside the ring, good until it disappears into a single point, and bad is you fail to hit it at all. So it is better to hit loo late than too early. Two factors to your score that get a bit odd is the combo and height bonuses. So lets say you hit 1/2 the beats in a song. You will get more points for having them all be consecutive rather than being every other beat. And you will get a higher score for it being at the end of the song rather than the beginning.

I feel like I had a trick for people who didn't have a great sense of rhythm but I can't remember it. Could somebody check to see if hitting X outside of a beat hurts your combo? I want to say it had something to do with that but it just seems like foolish coding to me.

5. AwkwardFailure Traverse Town Homebody

This isn't rhythm, it has nothing to do with it, I mean, I could get that rhythm with my hands so easily, but it has to be 250% accurate it seems.

6. Mixt The dude that does the thing

If that is the case then try it with my tip on it is better to hit slightly late than slightly early and try again. And if your rythm is good try timing it by ear and not by sight.

7. AwkwardFailure Traverse Town Homebody

Thank you so much, this helped a ton, I got in my 2nd time doing this.
    Thanks! :D