Various New Scans , and Interview

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Sep 26, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone, some new scans from Famitsu have popped up, as well as an Interview! Hopefully later on we'll be able to have some translations from these scans as well!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Edit: Higher Quality Scans
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

Edit: Summary of Interview, expect a more detailed version in the future.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
    - The full meaning behind the title can only be understood once you complete the game.
    - The first idea that came from this game was to show the daily life of the Organization.
    - This is based off of after Roxas entered Organization XIII, this game will also revolve around the one year when Sora is asleep. (A direct sequel to COM basically)
    - Roxas has doubt, and begins to believe if it's better to leave the Organization or not.
    - The scan says that the 14th member is not Namine, however IS a key character to the story.
    - You will still be going through Disney Worlds
    - Roxas vs Riku will be in the game!
    - There is a system that allows you to see the memories of Sora.
    - Multiplayer mode is not related at all to the story.
    - ALL XIII MEMBERS can be used in Multiplayer mode.
    - Every member has a unique style of gameplay, also once you defeat the boss you can replay the mission again as much as you want to. There are different missions for each character.
    - You can draw for fun in the second screen.
    - Everytime you complete a mission, one of the Organization chairs raise a bit higher.

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep
    - Development for this game started a bit early, but it was interrupted by the development for re:COM
    - Ven is the male's Alias and his real name is longer.
    - There is a mystery of who each character is.
    - The keyblade Master is someone who has not appeared in any of the series yet.
    - The story is set to be Complex and Serious
    - The Story Advances with three people, each with their own different gameplay.
    - The Battle system is new compared to the ones in previous KH games.

KH: Coded
    - Is considered to be the brother of Agito XIII
    - Nomura wanted to make it a playground for the fans.
    - THis game will clerify where Riku and the King was during KH1
    - THe Debugging Mode is used to move from the Data to the real world
    -

Source:2ch, FF7AC REunion, ffkhblog and Jeux-France

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Sep 26, 2007.

1. Knightshade
      Knightshade
      be nice to get the words next to master xeganorts apprentice guy or whatever translated first.
    2. kitty_mckechnie
      kitty_mckechnie
      Oh wow, it just keeps on coming. Thanks for this. ^^
    3. Alpha Sonix
      Alpha Sonix
      Does that really look like Namine? Anyway BBS looks the best can't wait to play as TAV.:noworries:

And 358/2 days looks cool as well, can't wait for the XIV th member, Multiplayer and Roxas vs Riku.
    4. Xamad
      Xamad
      She doesn't control them as much as she'd like to think:(

As Saix said, "The Heartless ally wih whoever's the strongest", and Maleficent's got a lot of power, not to mention she's still pretty damn scarry.

The Heartless have always existed, but they've never been the best planners. These creatures are a threat, but with many keybarers, they've always been limited.

That's why they work with/ follow Maleficent and other disney villians. They're needed so the heartless can achieve their goal. But eventually the heartless run out of reasons to listen to Maleficent and her allies, so when things go south for the villians the heartless go and find a new, stronger boss.

As I recall, a posessed Riku told our heroes that Maleficent and the other's were just pupets of the heartless. After it became clear that Maleficent was no longer needed, Xehanort took what steps were needed to finish the work that she had started.

Also, I forgot.
      Evil dude with the Biker-like helmet
      = Darth Vader + Evil Riku
      and I suspect he might be what's left of Master Xehanort's aprentice
    5. rikusgirl
      rikusgirl
      Wow cool scans-thnx Xaldin!!

Hopefully these scans mean that the trailers will be out soon.
    6. Darkcloud
      Darkcloud
      Here's something interesting, Terra doesn't have a magic bar. I wonder what he uses instead...(trembles with excitement)

Keep up the good work!
    7. Xamad
      Xamad
      I'm not sure, just saying I wouldn't be suprised if it was. Then again, Namine's not exactly Org. material.

Still, must play these games.
    8. Poki#3
      Poki#3
      Whoah, yeah :P

Unfurtunetly, I must say, that the DS version looks crappy. What's wrong with the backgrounds and the resolution? :/

BBS looks the best, since it's more or less a continuation of the main storyline. The other are just filling in some of the story holes...
    9. [Total.Chaos]
      [Total.Chaos]
      Not bad.... I'll be in line to get these three games. Except the mobile one.
    10. roxygal123
      roxygal123
      !

O.O... *explodes* LOOK AT THE ONE OF VEN! NOTICE HIS BRACELET?? IT IS LIKE.. EXACTLY LIKE ROXAS'S!
    11. Inasuma
      Inasuma
      I swear, if they don't bring Birth By Sleep and 358/2 Days to America, I will rape Tetsuya in the butthole until he brings them here.

I think I'm obsessed again. ;;
    12. Trigger
      Trigger
      358/2 Days looks awesome. ._.
    13. SoulSlayer
      SoulSlayer
      What I guess you didn't know, is that Terra's command menu isn't fixed. It's randomized. You can only use magic when it pops up, and it won't require MP. You might also be able to scroll further than the 5 slots on screen, but I'm not sure about that.

He has already stated they will bring ALL THREE of the games to US. Although coded might cause some trouble due to... well compatibility issues. Japan's mobile phone technology is a lot more advanced than the US'.
    14. Yozora
      Yozora
      The one for the DS looks gay. Why Nomura?! Why kill the awesomeness?!

Anyways, cool. :\
    15. SoulSlayer
      SoulSlayer
      Errr... what's wrong with it? Looks fine to me. It's even in full 3D.
    16. Yozora
      Yozora
      It looks so crappy. It'd be better on Ps2 or Ps3.

Why did Nomura do that? ;~;
    17. Titanguy654
      Titanguy654
      Erm, this is kinda bugging me. Has anyone translated the screnshots with words?
    18. SoulSlayer
      SoulSlayer
      Not that I know of. I hope they'll be translated soon. They might explain things a bit further.
    19. finalform1
      finalform1
      i can't wait for bbs
    20. Xejicka
      Xejicka
      These are gonig to be so awesome. That picture of Master Xehanort is freaky, but the picture of Saix showing what looks like emotion almost, scares me even more. He looks out of character