Various New Scans , and Interview

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Sep 26, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone, some new scans from Famitsu have popped up, as well as an Interview! Hopefully later on we'll be able to have some translations from these scans as well!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Edit: Higher Quality Scans
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

Edit: Summary of Interview, expect a more detailed version in the future.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
    - The full meaning behind the title can only be understood once you complete the game.
    - The first idea that came from this game was to show the daily life of the Organization.
    - This is based off of after Roxas entered Organization XIII, this game will also revolve around the one year when Sora is asleep. (A direct sequel to COM basically)
    - Roxas has doubt, and begins to believe if it's better to leave the Organization or not.
    - The scan says that the 14th member is not Namine, however IS a key character to the story.
    - You will still be going through Disney Worlds
    - Roxas vs Riku will be in the game!
    - There is a system that allows you to see the memories of Sora.
    - Multiplayer mode is not related at all to the story.
    - ALL XIII MEMBERS can be used in Multiplayer mode.
    - Every member has a unique style of gameplay, also once you defeat the boss you can replay the mission again as much as you want to. There are different missions for each character.
    - You can draw for fun in the second screen.
    - Everytime you complete a mission, one of the Organization chairs raise a bit higher.

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep
    - Development for this game started a bit early, but it was interrupted by the development for re:COM
    - Ven is the male's Alias and his real name is longer.
    - There is a mystery of who each character is.
    - The keyblade Master is someone who has not appeared in any of the series yet.
    - The story is set to be Complex and Serious
    - The Story Advances with three people, each with their own different gameplay.
    - The Battle system is new compared to the ones in previous KH games.

KH: Coded
    - Is considered to be the brother of Agito XIII
    - Nomura wanted to make it a playground for the fans.
    - THis game will clerify where Riku and the King was during KH1
    - THe Debugging Mode is used to move from the Data to the real world
    -

Source:2ch, FF7AC REunion, ffkhblog and Jeux-France

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Sep 26, 2007.

1. SoulSlayer
      SoulSlayer
      More scans of KH coded got posted:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    2. Ansem-the-Wise
      Ansem-the-Wise
      Draw for Fun? Cool... They really used everything from the Ds... Can you scream Axel into the microphone and he'll answer?...No
    3. kratos
      kratos
      cool!!! and Roxas has new clothes...
    4. SoulSlayer
      SoulSlayer
      No, that's Ven.
    5. Zeftnon - The Superior
      Zeftnon - The Superior
      You mean Ven.

Those are the first images of Master Xehanort I've seen where he doesn't smile.

Also, I've just noticed - If Coded comes after KH2, why is Mickey still holding the Star Seeker Keyblade? I thought he only had it during the events in Birth By Sleep?
    6. Solid Snake
      Solid Snake
      Yeah! 358/2 Scans!
    7. .: Ryan :.
      .: Ryan :.
      i have a little thearoy abot the roxas look alike....

the one in Fm+ is the original roxas and the other one is a clone/twin/data...

and awsome scans! im getting the 2 best ones
    8. Alpha Sonix
      Alpha Sonix
      Great, that means that I can play as Terra, Ven and Aqua. And the Organization though I'll play the story bit first, don't want to play the multiplayer without learning about the story.
    9. SinirothXIII
      SinirothXIII
      !!!!!

Omg. Yes! How awesome is this? I mean, seriously? It just keeps getting better! Man, I'm loving it. All the graphics look great for their respective handhelds.

All 13 members of the Organization!! That owns out loud.

Also, both common theories of the 14th member that've been going around are false. He said himself it's not Namine, and from the picture you can see she is much darker than Aqua.
    10. Dzapa
      Dzapa
      Man I can't wait to experience these new stories. I'm just hoping the multiplayer for 358/2 days will be worth playing for a long period of time. Either way the graphics on the the DS looks incredible.
    11. SinirothXIII
      SinirothXIII
      I'm sure it will. It said you can repeat and go through things as much as you like.
    12. SoulSlayer
      SoulSlayer
      And this clone can travel back in time too?
    13. silverstrings
      silverstrings
      asdklj. Man. <33 I'm especially looking forward to Birth by Sleep (Terra looks... so much like younger CC-Zack. >>;; and I don't see Aqua in many of the scans. :( ), and the Roxas game. Getting to play as ALL THE ORG MEMBERS? That is made of so much win~~

Thankfully it'll probably be awhile before the games are released, 'cause I now need to save up for a PSP and a DS. DX
    14. Unmei
      Unmei
      copl

wow, this is so cool! everyday when i get home, i look for updates, and i am so excited. these new pictures can kinda show what the story is like. i think the fact that the sleeping beauty world is shown may mean that we'll see how maleficent came to control the heartless (sorry if someone already said that, but i didn't see it if they did).
    15. SplitOverload
      SplitOverload
      That's just ****ing epic right there.
    16. mightyaubs
      mightyaubs
      My friend thinks Terra looks like Sasuke. I don't really like his . . . pants? Disco fever! Ven's outfit is sooo awesome and Destiny Islands looks awesome, too.

The female Organization member is going to keep me up at night, though. Who /is/ she?

Thanks for putting this up.
    17. Xerokuzai
      Xerokuzai
      Thanks for the Upload Xaldin

Man even though the graphics for 358/2 don't look nearly as good as BBS

The sheer fact that you can play as Org XIII/XIV is what the definition of awesome should be
    18. Xamad
      Xamad
      Wouldn't be suprised if that was Namine under there.
    19. SoulSlayer
      SoulSlayer

Square-Enix already confirmed it's not, though.
    20. HOSPITAL STAT!
      HOSPITAL STAT!
      D: I HEARD THE CINDERALLA WORLD WAS CONFRIMED FOR BBS.

OH WOW AHA WOW. <3

/Stay in CAPS, b!tch/