Utada Hikaru: New English Album

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, May 13, 2009.

1. Mike Chaser

[​IMG]

Hey everyone, I just wanted to give a quick heads up that Utada Hikaru's second English album was released yesterday. The album is titled as "This is the One". The track list contains ten tracks and three bonus songs, which are from the Kingdom Hearts Series. You can order your copy HERE. The tracklist is available below.

1. Come Back to Me
    2. Me Muero
    3. Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence
    4. Apple and Cinnamon
    5. Taking My Money Back
    6. This One (Crying Like A Child)
    7. Automatic Part II
    8. Dirty Desire
    9. Poppin'
    10. On and On
    11. Simple and Clean (Bonus Song)
    12. Sanctuary (Opening) (Bonus Song)
    13. Sanctuary (Closing) (Bonus Song)

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, May 13, 2009.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Sumi
      Sumi
      Oh god I want this album so bad. Thanks for the info! I'll be buying soon :3​
    2. Kenni-Chan
      Kenni-Chan
      Thank you for the info! Now... Where's my wallet...
    3. kngdmhrts2
      kngdmhrts2
      omg gimme!! *rushes round the room hyperly trying to find wallet*
    4. WaveK89
      WaveK89
      I got this awhile back on iTunes thinking the hardcopy would be the same. Anyway, is Sanctuary (closing) supposed to be Sanctuary~after the battle? That would be awesome.
    5. Mike
      Mike
      I believe the song is the same thing from the ending of Kingdom Hearts: II. I believe it doesn't have the voices of Kairi and Sora. I mean I can't see why the song would be on the album with the voices.
    6. RebellingxPrincess
      RebellingxPrincess
      Yup it is Sanctuary ~after the battle~ without Goofy's stupid laugh lol It sounds really good.<3
    7. Catch the Rain
      Catch the Rain
      I've been listening to her a lot again recently despite the fact it makes me feel like a huge nerd Dx

I probably won't rush out to get the album, but I will probably end up getting it at some point <3
    8. Garxena
      Garxena
      I've listened to a couple songs on youtube. ^^ I've got to me to the music store! =D
    9. TheVader74
      TheVader74
      Oh ho! finally. I just checked iTunes however. Does anyone know when/if this album will be released in Europe? While it may be on the american iTunes, it isn't on the english one.
    10. Shizzy
      Shizzy
      Bwahaha, yet another album for my massive iTunes. I can't wait to get my hands on this one. Thanks, Mike.
    11. MandyXRiku4ever
      MandyXRiku4ever
      Can u buy this on itunes? thw whole abulm on itunes can u?
    12. fadedphantom
      fadedphantom
      No it's not on iTunes unfortunately :/ The moment iTunes gets it I'm buying it though.
    13. SpazticFantaztic >:3
      SpazticFantaztic >:3
      Thanks for the info! This'll be a great gift for my friend who lives Utada.
    14. Smackdoodle McGiggles
      Smackdoodle McGiggles
      thank god for canadian music sites.... dont worry it you cant pirate it, but unlike itunes you can listen to the full song unlimited times
    15. Noise
      Noise
      WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!

I ****ING GOT IT ON ITUNES IN MARCH AND THOSE SONGS ARENT ON IT!!!!!

son of a *****!
    16. Cherry Pie Pwns
      Cherry Pie Pwns
      Okay, this confuses me. This album was realized like a month ago in the US. Hikki was even on TV (and I think I posted a thread about it in the spamzone) for the occasion. Besides, it didn't have the last three songs on it.

Yeah it is. That's how I got originally. It doesn't have the Sanctuary or anything. Only the "Come Back To Me" Remixes.

Editt: Since I don't feel like typing here is the album I got and the link to the thread (Even though it's stupid and unimportant) about when Hikki was on TV.
      [​IMG]

http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?t=78144
    17. Jayn
      Jayn
      Why do I already have this Album?

*Had it a long time ago*

What the hell? DDx

I love it though. ^^
    18. fadedphantom
      fadedphantom
      I mean the version with Sanctuary is not on iTunes. And that's the one I want. Therefore, the one I want is not on iTunes.
    19. Cherry Pie Pwns
      Cherry Pie Pwns
      Oh. I just downloaded them separately from one of her single albums they have on there.
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.