User Awards: 'Worst ' Nominations

Discussion in '2014' started by Plums, Jun 3, 2014.

?

Which nomination method would you prefer?

Poll closed Jun 8, 2014.
  1. Self Nominations

36.8%
  2. Open Nominations

44.7%
  3. Doesn't Matter

18.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Now if only you could change your vote, 'cause it looks like open's gonna win :'v

2. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

Oh, I still want Open Nominations. I just agree with your point about Worst being silly/vague.

While I would like to know if people think I am the worst member, even jokingly, I have no intention of giving them the idea intentionally.

That would be trolling.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2014
  3. Ghost King's Apprentice

So how do people actually win worst members if you can only vote for yourself? Wouldn't there like be ties and stuff?

4. Jiku Neon Kingdom Keeper

You can vote for anyone in all of these paradigms. The condition was self nomination. Because we don't do pure write ins we have nominations where people send in names for each category and the members with the most nominations go on an official poll thread for everyone to actually vote on.

5. Hiro ✩ Guardian

I prefer open nominations because then I can jokingly say "wow I can't believe I'm winning" and people won't use it as an excuse to try and make me feel bad for nominating myself.

6. Ghost King's Apprentice

Ooh, well that makes more sense.

7. Jayn

{ Okay guys. Open nominations won. This is something I brought up to Plums beforehand and Roxam mentioned here as well, but if anyone would not like to be notified upon being nominated for a 'worst' award, please message a staff member. I will say this again in the nominations thread, but there's no shame in not wanting to participate these awards so don't be afraid to say something. Setting up the nomination thread.}

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.