Chain of Memories Useless cards in RE:CoM

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by DanceWaterDance, Apr 11, 2014.

1. DanceWaterDance Twilight Town Denizen

What do you think about the "useless" RE:CoM cards? I mean those cards you can obtain only after finishing the game. I really don't understand the purpose for these cards, except for completing cards collection and obtain a trophy. I mean, you already beat the final boss, if you'd find BEFORE the final boss, and the boss would be so strong that to make the fight easier you need these cards, that would be good, but...

2. Glen Returned from the dead

I wouldn't say they're useless. They could speed up level grinding by killing things faster, but I do agree that the main point of them is for collective purposes (I think). I never really saw a reason to go for them myself, but I can understand why some would.

3. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

I think some useless cards would be some of the enemy cards. The random cards you probably got from some heartless, or some boss cards. I forgot which ones specifically, but I never really found any use for them, I always end up selling them to the moogle.

4. A Zebra Chaser

I think the post game cards are overbalanced. I don't get why the Roxas card has such a meidocre effect, with such a huge limit, and such a high CP cost. Why can't your reward for beating the game be cards that let you be a badass?
    The lack of postgame content really hurts Re:CoM though, in the end

5. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

I agree with them being purely for collection to attain the trophy, because quite frankly I stopped playing RE:com once I beat it. Interesting story, BACK THEN, but once you beat the game it's like...freedom. Most useless cards I thought to be was the Xigbar card; you can get it during the story. I just never got around to using projectiles in the game.