Use of three codes causes problem (KH2)

Discussion in 'Code Vault' started by Inmento, Oct 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inmento Moogle Assistant

Alright so, here I am finally.

Hiya, Inmento here.

I recently beat KH2 on Proud mode and am starting all over again on proud, this time with a few cheats to make my life easier.

I have a .pnach file and all goes well until I insert exp, max strength and max defense codes. Inserting those codes causes Sora to be stuck with a weapon called fake that looks like Mulan and he can't actually attack. (I mostly just want the strength max cheat).

I removed those three codes and even tried them one at a time, still the same issue.

I'm uploading the .pnach file and maybe someone can tell me what's causing it? (Uploaded as a text file because extensions. Horray *insert riku sarcastic look here*)

P.S. Asking about my username will make you hate Repli-Riku even more.

Attached Files:

2. Fearless A good and beautiful child

Hi!

We actually have specific threads for KH2 hacks and codes, and to reduce clutter, we ask that everyone post questions about KH games in their specific threads. You're also more likely to have someone see and answer your query if it's put in the correct place.

The thread for KH2 Final Mix is here, and the thread for the original KH2 is here! Please feel free to repost your question in whichever thread applies to you. Thanks!

~LOCKED~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.