UPDATED "Kingdom Hearts" Exhibit in Shinjuku Station in Japan to Open in Jan 2017

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Heart ❤, Jan 5, 2017.

1. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Edit: Now with the exhibit finally open, we have some pictures of it.

C1rZF1AUkAEzYkm.jpg C1rXtrfUUAEGdzq.jpg C1rgcyyVIAI4rfx.jpg C1rVocDUAAAOoS_.jpg

The pictures look amazing and we can only imagine what it most look like in person!

Credit to Mikesan1014, pi_su05, adachi813, and Soichiro_Sun from Twitter for the wonderful pictures.

001.jpg

It looks like Square Enix is looking for more ways to honor our Dearly Beloved series, Kingdom Hearts, for it's 15th anniversary!

According to 4Gamer, from January 9th to the 15th, a Kingdom Hearts stained glass clock memorial exhibition will be in Shinjuku Station in Japan. The clocks (seen above and featured in greater detail below) will feature various Kingdom Hearts characters and a countdown to the release of Kingdom Hearts 2.8 (in Japan).

004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg
    007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg
    010.jpg 011.jpg 012.jpg
    013.jpg 014.jpg 015.jpg

Finally, the exhibit will also feature various images from the series and a mural featuring many, if not all characters of the Kingdom Hearts series.

018.jpg 019.jpg

What do you guys think about all this? Anyone lucky enough to be in Japan right now? Let us know down in the comments down below! And don't forget, Kingdom Hearts 2.8 will be available on January 12 in Japan and January 24 Worldwide~

Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Heart ❤, Jan 5, 2017.

1. 61
      the 15 year anniversary logo looks so silly
      and i dont like that its a thing because the 10 year anniversary seems so recent
      i dont want to celebrate a single gd kh thing until you give me 3.
    2. Day~Dream
      Day~Dream
      I always forget it's the 15th anniversary. Feels like just yesterday we were celebrating the 10th :o
      I like the idea of the exhibit. I wish they would hold something similar in other countries.
    3. Korosu
      Korosu
      I'd love to see the clock, it looks gorgeous based on the concept art. Like Day~Dream said, it is a shame they don't do something similar in other countries and I wish they would something.
    4. Heart ❤
      Heart ❤
      *boop*

The article has been updated with some pictures of the actual event as it recently opened up in Japan!~